- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Urban, Miguel prepare for Grammy nomination duet Updated: Dec-06-13 5:25 am
- Lorde to perform at Grammy nominations special Updated: Dec-04-13 11:38 am
- Oops, she did it again: Spears fails on new album Updated: Dec-03-13 7:03 pm
- Katy Perry is newest UNICEF goodwill ambassador Updated: Dec-03-13 5:14 pm
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks Updated: Dec-03-13 2:48 pm
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store Updated: Dec-03-13 2:25 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- Katy Perry planning something special to open AMAs Updated: Nov-13-13 9:13 am
- Miley Cyrus smokes a joint at MTV EMAs Updated: Nov-10-13 6:32 pm
- 1,000 'screamers' wait for MTV red carpet stars Updated: Nov-10-13 6:11 pm
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
LOS ANGELES - It took a few tries, but Keith Urban and Miguel finally got into a groove while preparing for their upcoming collaboration at Friday's Grammy nominations concert.
NEW YORK - Lorde's "Royals" could be crowned with Grammy gold.
Britney Spears, "Britney Jean" (RCA Records)
UNITED NATIONS - Pop star Katy Perry said Tuesday that becoming a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. children's agency has made her realize there's more to happiness than material possessions and social status.
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Nov. 25, to Sunday Dec. 1:
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Dec. 2, 2013:
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Katy Perry is on a four-week journey that snakes around the world, including stops in Amsterdam, Australia and Japan. She's got Germany to go before crossing the Atlantic Ocean to Miami. And then it's across the continent to Los Angeles.
AMSTERDAM - She couldn't resist. Singer Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage and twerked with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs on Sunday.
AMSTERDAM - More than a thousand "screamers" - overwhelmingly young female music fans - have lined up on the edges of an arrivals hall to catch sight of their favorite stars ahead of the MTV EMAs.