- Leaders who follow: What candidates' Twitter lists reveal Updated: Oct-05-15 2:34 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Jeb Bush follows Donald Trump on Twitter but that's a one-way street: Trump mainly follows people with a connection to himself. Ted Cruz's follow list is a big tea party, though he keeps an eye on President Barack Obama, too.
- George Harrison, Gaye up for Songwriters Hall Updated: Oct-05-15 12:59 pm
NEW YORK - George Harrison, Marvin Gaye, Jimi Hendrix, Madonna, Tom Petty and John Mellencamp are among the A-list contenders nominated for the 2016 Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- Katy Perry, Sting, Seinfeld to perform at benefit concert Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
NEW YORK - Katy Perry, Sting and Jerry Seinfeld will perform at a benefit concert of the David Lynch Foundation on Nov. 4.
- Musicians Armin van Buuren, Luke Bryan most dangerous online Updated: Sep-29-15 7:33 am
LOS ANGELES - If you're planning to look up Usher, Luke Bryan or producer Armin van Buuren on the Web, take heed.
- Players zipping around locker room on latest must-have craze Updated: Sep-24-15 2:17 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey zips out of the locker room on a motorized board heading to a meeting. San Francisco nose tackle Ian Williams rides around, stops to toss shoes into his locker and then hops right back on.
- Lynch, Stonestreet, Key & Peele practice Emmy lines onstage Updated: Sep-19-15 5:20 pm
LOS ANGELES - With less than 24 hours until the Emmy Awards, the vibe inside the Microsoft Theater is confoundingly calm.
- Toronto festival pulls 'London Fields' amid legal dispute Updated: Sep-17-15 8:17 pm
LOS ANGELES - "London Fields" was pulled Thursday from the Toronto International Film Festival after the director sued the producers, saying they altered the movie and added offensive imagery about Islam and the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
- Katy Perry gives shoutout to assistants during performance Updated: Sep-17-15 2:09 am
NEW YORK - At an exclusive and intimate New York Fashion Week party, Katy Perry dedicated a song not to fabulous designers or picture-perfect models, but to their assistants.