- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- Injuries play key role for winners, losers in ACC Updated: Nov-20-13 5:54 pm
- No. 24 Miami taking upbeat approach into Duke week Updated: Nov-11-13 6:05 pm
- Virginia Tech rolls past No. 14 Miami, 42-24 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:50 pm
- Hokies, No. 14 'Canes still have ACC in mind Updated: Nov-08-13 1:52 pm
- Golden lauded by Beamer over NCAA handling Updated: Nov-05-13 4:48 pm
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - With the possible exception of Jameis Winston and the Florida State Seminoles, nothing has had more of an impact on the Atlantic Coast Conference standings this season than injuries.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - When Miami was off to its unbeaten start, Hurricanes coach Al Golden made it very clear that the process of turning the team back into a contender was far from over.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - A fumbled punt return. A fumbled kickoff return. A punting miscue.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - For Miami and Virginia Tech, this week was not the time to lick wounds.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Throughout his three seasons as Miami's coach, Al Golden often has pointed to Virginia Tech as the standard that the Hurricanes are chasing in the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division.