- Several Maine towns far from health care help Updated: Dec-09-13 4:16 pm
- New England editorial roundup Updated: Dec-07-13 9:04 am
- LePage: Maine to benefit from new sea lane Updated: Dec-05-13 1:23 pm
- Maine industry leaders discuss transportation Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- Maine wind industry, lawmakers applaud proposal Updated: Dec-04-13 5:47 pm
- Sierra Club backs Michaud in Maine governor's race Updated: Nov-25-13 2:43 pm
- Maine Gov. orders flags to half-staff for JFK Updated: Nov-22-13 9:41 am
- Some Mainers could lose unemployment benefits Updated: Nov-22-13 4:34 am
- Maine gears up for a long 3-person governor's race Updated: Nov-11-13 1:31 pm
- Maine marks Veterans Day with parades, ceremonies Updated: Nov-11-13 4:02 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Nearly a dozen of Maine's largest communities are more than 15 miles from the nearest navigator or counselor who can help residents sign up for coverage on the health insurance marketplace, according to an analysis presented to lawmakers Monday.
The Boston Globe, Dec. 6, 2013
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage says the state could benefit from climate change through the opening of a new maritime shipping route, the Northeast Passage.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine industry officials and policymakers are meeting in Augusta to discuss transportation issues ranging from technology to funding.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine energy industry officials and lawmakers applauded on Wednesday the potential environmental and economic benefits of a 12-megawatt offshore wind project that could be built off the state's coast, but a lot remains to be settled before construction of the two-turbine project is ensured.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Sierra Club is endorsing Democrat Mike Michaud over independent Eliot Cutler in the governor's race, announcing a yearlong education effort that will likely be backed by spending from the national group with a goal of preventing Republican Gov. Paul LePage from winning a second term, the group said Monday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Flags are flying at half-staff in Maine as the nation remembers President John F. Kennedy on the 50th anniversary of his death.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine officials say that about 4,000 Mainers could lose unemployment benefits next month.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Paul LePage. Mike Michaud. Eliot Cutler. One year before Maine voters head to the polls to vote for governor, the race seems to already be set.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine officials and residents are honoring Veterans Day this year with observances and parades throughout the state.