- Hamilton feeling helpless as car trouble strikes again Updated: Apr-30-16 1:40 pm
SOCHI, Russia - Lewis Hamilton just can't catch a break, and it's left him feeling helpless.
- Rosberg on pole in Russia as Hamilton's car fails again Updated: Apr-30-16 12:40 pm
SOCHI, Russia - Formula One leader Nico Rosberg took pole position for the Russian Grand Prix while Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton was 10th after another car failure ended his qualifying session early on Saturday.
- Rosberg wins wild Chinese GP for sixth straight F1 victory Updated: Apr-17-16 7:04 am
SHANGHAI - Nico Rosberg of Mercedes escaped unscathed from a wild first lap at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, and then showed why he's the driver to beat this year in Formula One.
- F1 returns to old qualifying format, starting at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-11-16 12:39 pm
PARIS - Formula One's governing body has officially approved a move back to last year's qualifying format for this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix after the new system proved widely unpopular.
- Rosberg wins Bahrain GP, Hamilton 3rd after collision Updated: Apr-03-16 2:37 pm
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg became the eighth man in Formula One history to win five consecutive races with a victory at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday, and will now aim to do what all the other seven did: Go on to capture the championship title.
- F1 qualifying system adds fuel to drivers' anger Updated: Mar-31-16 2:04 pm
MANAMA, Bahrain - Formula One drivers have expressed their frustration with the retention of the much-criticized rolling elimination format of qualifying for this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix, saying it is a clear example of the poor decision making in the sport which prompted them to write a joint letter demanding an overhaul of F1's administration.