- Ferrari's Alonso: 'We're still in the fight' Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- Hamilton wins third straight F1 race at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-20-14 8:56 am
- Vettel asked to make way for teammate again Updated: Apr-20-14 8:51 am
- Vettel hoping for resurgence at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-19-14 7:17 am
- Column: Fuel-careful F1 less of a guilty pleasure Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 am
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Massa stands by decision to ignore team orders Updated: Mar-30-14 7:24 am
- Vettel slams Rosberg at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 10:02 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
- F1 heads to Malaysia dogged by off-track troubles Updated: Mar-26-14 12:58 am
SHANGHAI - Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso said his struggling team is "still in the fight" after he finally got on the podium for the first time this season, finishing third at the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, leading from start to finish to win the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel isn't used to being asked to step aside for a teammate. Now it's happened twice in two races.
SHANGHAI - Given how he finished last season, Sebastian Vettel's start to the 2014 F1 campaign has been humbling, to say the least.
PARIS - As Earth's atmosphere warms alarmingly and fills with heat-trapping gases, and the writing on the wall - "People, we're in trouble!" - looms ever larger, Formula One has steadily become a guilty pleasure, the motorsport equivalent of blue whale burger or wearing panda fur.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Williams driver Felipe Massa is standing by his decision to ignore team orders to let teammate Valtteri Bottas pass him in the closing stages of Sunday's Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix, saying the team should recognize he has his own interests to pursue in the drivers' championship.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.
Formula One heads to its second race of the season this weekend in Malaysia with the reigning champion team threatening to withdraw from the sport, the result of the first race still under protest, and race promoters in revolt over the sound of the cars.