- Mercedes gamble costs Hamilton as teammate Rosberg wins Updated: May-24-15 3:14 pm
MONACO - An ill-judged gamble by Mercedes cost Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton his fourth win of the season, gifting his teammate and rival Nico Rosberg a third straight win at the Monaco Grand Prix and putting him firmly back in the title race.
- Verstappen insists Grosjean to blame for Monaco GP crash Updated: May-24-15 2:21 pm
MONACO - Teenage driver Max Verstappen is making a name for himself in his first Formula One season for Toro Rosso with aggressive driving and a love of overtaking.
- The Latest: Lewis Hamilton rolling toward Monaco GP win Updated: May-24-15 9:18 am
The Associated Press covers the biggest day in motorsports, from Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix to the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. The latest from the tracks:
- Drivers set to ask fans how to make Formula 1 more exciting Updated: May-20-15 3:28 pm
MONACO - Formula One drivers will ask fans for their views on how to improve the sport as part of an increased effort to make racing more exciting.
- Hamilton earns his '10 percent' after signing Mercedes deal Updated: May-20-15 12:35 pm
MONACO - Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton joked that he earned his "10 percent" commission from himself after finally signing a new and lucrative three-year contract with Mercedes that he negotiated on his own.
- Refueling to return, faster laps to make F1 more attractive Updated: May-15-15 9:36 am
PARIS - In a bid to become more attractive and win back disgruntled fans, Formula One will reintroduce refueling in 2017 along with more aggressive-looking cars, louder engines, and faster lap times.
- Rosberg finally earns 1st win of F1 season at Spanish GP Updated: May-10-15 12:29 pm
GRANOLLERS, Spain - Nico Rosberg finally got his championship campaign going on Sunday with a commanding win from pole position at the Spanish Grand Prix.