- 2014 calendar has F1 and NASCAR in Texas same day Updated: Dec-04-13 4:22 pm
- Vettel wins season-ending Brazilian GP Updated: Nov-24-13 4:12 pm
- Vettel takes pole position for Brazilian GP Updated: Nov-23-13 1:05 pm
- Mark Webber 'relaxed' ahead of final F1 race Updated: Nov-22-13 5:07 am
- Changes looming for F1 and Red Bull's Vettel Updated: Nov-20-13 2:21 pm
- Vettel wins US Grand Prix for 8th straight victory Updated: Nov-17-13 9:41 pm
- Teams, drivers lining up for change in 2014 Updated: Nov-14-13 6:03 pm
- Chad Knaus' drive has 48 team poised for No. 6 Updated: Nov-13-13 5:51 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
SAO PAULO - Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
SAO PAULO - Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull was fastest on a wet Interlagos track to take the pole position on Saturday for Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix.
SAO PAULO - Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
AUSTIN, Texas - Sebastian Vettel has dominated Formula One in a fashion unseen since Michael Schumacher's heyday, and perhaps ever.
AUSTIN, Texas - Sebastian Vettel climbed out of his Red Bull car, pumped his right fist then held up eight fingers, one for each of his consecutive victories.
AUSTIN, Texas - Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."