- Chargers' playoff hopes mathematically alive Updated: Dec-09-13 9:15 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers beat Giants 37-14 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:39 am
- Philip Rivers helps Chargers beat Giants 37-14 Updated: Dec-09-13 12:54 am
- Giants dumped from playoff picture with 37-14 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 9:51 pm
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals to 17-10 win vs Bolts Updated: Dec-01-13 9:30 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- Chargers' Johnson will try to play with hurt hand Updated: Nov-22-13 4:47 pm
- Embattled Dolphins stop Chargers to win, 20-16 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:32 pm
- Sparingly used Patterson's role could increase Updated: Nov-14-13 7:03 pm
SAN DIEGO - Eli Manning and the New York Giants are out of the way.
SAN DIEGO - It's one Manning down, and the other one to go for the San Diego Chargers.
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers still have Eli Manning's number.
SAN DIEGO - The New York Giants got themselves in big trouble with an 0-6 start, and then began to climb out of the hole by winning five of six.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
SAN DIEGO - Chargers outside linebacker Jarret Johnson hopes to play against Kansas City on Sunday, six days after having surgery on his left hand.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Ryan Tannehill watched the final play from the sideline, hopping anxiously as an opponent's desperation heave hung in the air, then letting out a jubilant scream when a teammate swatted the ball to the turf.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Cordarrelle Patterson came to the Minnesota Vikings as a raw rookie, so there were no expectations that he'd immediately be an every-down wide receiver.