- Junior back in Victory Lane - at Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-24-14 3:20 am
- Earnhardt Jr. wins 2nd Daytona 500 a decade later Updated: Feb-24-14 1:26 am
- Daytona 500 delays now common in NASCAR's opener Updated: Feb-23-14 8:51 pm
- Truex blows engine, winds up last in Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:26 pm
- Chevy believes pinched wire caused pace car fire Updated: Feb-20-14 6:06 pm
- Dillon gets sponsorship from American Ethanol Updated: Feb-20-14 2:18 pm
- Drivers plan to be cautious in Daytona qualifiers Updated: Feb-19-14 7:31 pm
- Famed No. 3 makes emphatic return at Daytona Updated: Feb-17-14 12:21 pm
- Austin Dillon puts No. 3 on pole for Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-16-14 6:06 pm
- Chevrolet assessing pace car fire at Daytona Updated: Feb-16-14 4:20 pm
- Snow day for Newman, Truex, who miss 500 media day Updated: Feb-13-14 5:22 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Through rain and wrecks, on Daytona's longest day, this was a drought Dale Earnhardt Jr. was determined to end.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona could use a dome.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Martin Truex Jr.'s "best shot ever" to win the Daytona 500 ended with his worst finish ever at NASCAR's most famous track.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Chevrolet's newest pace cars are painted fire-engine red, somewhat fitting since the automaker needed a real one last week at Daytona International Speedway.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona 500 pole-sitter Austin Dillon is getting another sponsor.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Don't look for defending Daytona 500 winner Jimmie Johnson to take many chances in Thursday's qualifying race.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Richard Childress pumped his fist above his head, emphatically celebrating his grandson's latest accomplishment.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - With the famed No. 3 on his car and memories of the late Dale Earnhardt fresh in his mind, Austin Dillon took the fabled number out of hibernation and straight to the top at Daytona.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The hot lap at Daytona was set by the pace car.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Snow made NASCAR drivers Ryan Newman and Martin Truex Jr. no-shows at Daytona 500 media day.