- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Sharks close season with 3-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Apr-13-14 12:18 am
- Ducks beat Sharks 5-2, clinch Pacific title Updated: Apr-10-14 2:21 am
- Hornqvist helps Predators beat Sharks 3-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 2:08 am
- Sharks beat Kings 2-1 in possible playoff preview Updated: Apr-04-14 1:23 am
- Marleau's goal lifts Sharks past Oilers 5-4 Updated: Apr-02-14 2:05 am
- Enstrom's late goal helps Jets beat Sharks 4-3 Updated: Mar-28-14 2:05 am
- Pavelski has 3 goals, 4 points in Sharks win Updated: Mar-26-14 2:03 am
- Caps end San Jose skid with 3-2 SO win vs Sharks Updated: Mar-23-14 2:21 am
- Sharks move into 1st with 3-2 win over Ducks Updated: Mar-21-14 2:23 am
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
ANAHEIM, California - When Jakob Silfverberg's short-handed goal rattled into the Sharks' empty net, the Anaheim Ducks could finally celebrate a division title that nearly got away.
SAN JOSE, California - A night after giving San Jose an opening to the Pacific Division title by winning in Anaheim, the Nashville Predators might have closed it up again by beating the Sharks.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns and Logan Couture scored second-period goals and the San Jose Sharks clinched home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs by beating the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 on Thursday night.
SAN JOSE, California - Patrick Marleau has had a lot of success against the Edmonton Oilers this season.
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks squandered another chance to open up their lead over the Anaheim Ducks.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The San Jose Sharks were sluggish in the first period while playing on back-to-back nights.
SAN JOSE, California - Nicklas Backstrom scored the winning goal in the shootout to lead the Washington Capitals to their first win in San Jose in more than 20 years, 3-2 over the Sharks on Saturday night.
SAN JOSE, California - After erasing Anaheim's 13-point lead in the standings the past two months, a one-goal deficit in the third period was only a minor speed bump for Brent Burns and the San Jose Sharks.