- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead Updated: Apr-23-14 2:20 am
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Updated: Apr-21-14 3:25 am
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Updated: Apr-21-14 2:15 am
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Sharks close season with 3-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Apr-13-14 12:18 am
- Ducks beat Sharks 5-2, clinch Pacific title Updated: Apr-10-14 2:21 am
- Hornqvist helps Predators beat Sharks 3-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 2:08 am
- Marleau's goal lifts Sharks past Oilers 5-4 Updated: Apr-02-14 2:05 am
- Enstrom's late goal helps Jets beat Sharks 4-3 Updated: Mar-28-14 2:05 am
- Pavelski has 3 goals, 4 points in Sharks win Updated: Mar-26-14 2:03 am
LOS ANGELES - After Patrick Marleau's fourth career playoff overtime goal silenced Staples Center for maybe the next-to-last time this season, the veteran San Jose Sharks forward attributed his knack for postseason heroics to one simple trait.
SAN JOSE, California - The only similarity in the rematch of a tightly played seven-game series between Los Angeles and San Jose is that the home team keeps winning.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
ANAHEIM, California - When Jakob Silfverberg's short-handed goal rattled into the Sharks' empty net, the Anaheim Ducks could finally celebrate a division title that nearly got away.
SAN JOSE, California - A night after giving San Jose an opening to the Pacific Division title by winning in Anaheim, the Nashville Predators might have closed it up again by beating the Sharks.
SAN JOSE, California - Patrick Marleau has had a lot of success against the Edmonton Oilers this season.
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks squandered another chance to open up their lead over the Anaheim Ducks.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The San Jose Sharks were sluggish in the first period while playing on back-to-back nights.