- Cuomo, de Blasio clash again, this time on NYC homelessness Updated: Nov-27-15 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - The feud between Mayor Bill de Blasio and Gov. Andrew Cuomo is not taking a break for the holidays.
- De Blasio and Bloomberg make peace at NYC tree-planting Updated: Nov-20-15 2:06 pm
NEW YORK - They shared laughs about supermodels, Big Bird and the governor. They competed to out-do each other in lavishing praise on Bette Midler. And they planted a tree.
- De Blasio jokes take center stage at annual charity dinner Updated: Nov-10-15 10:21 pm
NEW YORK - Jabs about Mayor Bill de Blasio's habitual lateness and his ongoing feud with Gov. Andrew Cuomo took center stage Tuesday night at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner.
- Big spending expected for state legislative races in 2016 Updated: Nov-07-15 10:26 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - While the presidential campaign commands the public's attention, political parties and financial contributors are quietly preparing for another less glitzy yet significant set of elections a year from now - battles to determine control of dozens of state legislative chambers.
- Ex-New York mayor mounts ad campaign on carbon-cutting plan Updated: Nov-06-15 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is embarking on a $10 million-plus ad campaign to take on opponents of President Barack Obama's plan to reduce power plant carbon emissions.
- What Virginia election results mean for governor, 2016 Updated: Nov-04-15 5:56 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The partisan makeup of Virginia's General Assembly remained virtually unchanged following an election that set spending records.
- Virginia Republicans remain in control of state Senate Updated: Nov-03-15 11:21 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Republicans have maintained control of the state Senate after a bruising, expensive contest that featured heavy investment from national special interest groups.
- The Latest: GOP's Richard Black holds on to senate seat Updated: Nov-03-15 9:14 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The latest on Election Day in Virginia as Democrats try to gain control of the Senate and Republicans battle to retain their slim edge while retaining their majority in the House of Delegates. (All times local)
- Q&A: What's at stake, other issues on Virginia Election Day Updated: Nov-02-15 12:42 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia voters will head to the polls Tuesday to elect all 140 members of the General Assembly. Here's a look at what's at stake and other issues on Election Day: