- NC-Wilmington runs past Campbell 69-50 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:33 pm
- UNC-Wilmington holds off East Carolina 70-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:32 pm
- Marshall takes down UNC-Wilmington 96-78 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:39 pm
- Western Kentucky defeats UNC-Wilmington 73-58 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:20 pm
- Spruill, UNC-Wilmington beat Liberty 87-76 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:05 pm
- UNCW board strength beats D-II Wingate, 80-61 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:17 pm
- UNCW tops Charleston Southern 80-78 in OT Updated: Nov-13-13 10:25 pm
- Iowa rolls past UNC-Wilmington 82-39 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:26 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Shane Reybold scored 15 points and pulled down 10 rebounds, his first career double-double, as North Carolina-Wilmington dominated Campbell 69-50 Tuesday night.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Cedrick Williams scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds and UNC-Wilmington held off high-scoring East Carolina 70-68 on Sunday.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Elijah Pittman scored a career-high 35 points as Marshall cruised to a 96-78 win over UNC-Wilmington on Saturday.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored a game-high 16 points, including 12-straight in the second half to lead Western Kentucky to a 73-58 victory Thursday over North Carolina-Wilmington.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Addison Spruill went 4-for- 4 from the free throw line and scored six points in the final 28 seconds as UNC-Wilmington held off Liberty 87-76 Monday night.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Shane Reybold pulled down a career high 19 rebounds to help push North Carolina-Wilmington to an 80-61 win over Division-II Wingate in its home opener Saturday night.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Addison Spruill's 3-pointer with 24 seconds left in overtime lifted UNC Wilmington to an 80-78 victory over Charleston Southern on Wednesday night.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Sophomore Jarrod Uthoff had 14 points and four blocks in his Iowa debut and the Hawkeyes rolled past UNC-Wilmington 82-39 Friday in its season opener.