- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Broncos take a chance, and it pays off with Kubiak Updated: Feb-04-16 6:43 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - It's hard to know who took the bigger risk.
- Tight ends Olsen and Daniels could be decisive in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - In a tight spot, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning just might look for their tight ends.
- Newton: Carolina's nice guy LB Kuechly has 'alter ego' Updated: Feb-02-16 7:27 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Luke Kuechly strolls happily through the Carolina Panthers locker room smiling and addressing teammates as he passes.
- Vernon Davis hopes to play a role in Super Bowl with Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 6:59 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Vernon Davis got to sleep at home for a night in the Bay Area, stay in the same hotel where he lived during 49ers training camp last summer, and the equipment staff even promised him his old locker at Levi's Stadium this weekend.
- Peyton Manning to Belichick: 'This might be my last rodeo.' Updated: Jan-26-16 9:01 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning isn't saying that Super Bowl 50 is his grand finale.
- Together a decade, Kubiak and Daniels heading to Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 6:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - When Tom Brady took a knee with 33 seconds left in the first half of the AFC championship and turned to trot toward the tunnel, Broncos tight end Owen Daniels wasn't buying it.
- Denver's defense carries Manning back to the Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 9:08 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is glad he doesn't have to face Denver's dizzying defense. Tom Brady wasn't so lucky.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Manning, Broncos scramble to Super Bowl in 20-18 win over NE Updated: Jan-24-16 10:24 pm
DENVER - When Peyton Manning was watching games from the locker room a few months ago, none of this seemed possible.
- Patriots vs Broncos: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 5:38 pm
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos:
- These Broncos are accustomed to close games - and wins Updated: Jan-18-16 6:43 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos don't get tight when their games get that way.
- Kubiak steered Broncos through lots of troubled waters Updated: Jan-14-16 2:42 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - At first, C.J. Anderson just didn't get Gary Kubiak's insistence on giving the starters so much rest and the backups so many snaps during spring workouts.