- Lindback beats old team, Lightning top Predators Updated: Dec-19-13 11:41 pm
- Filppula rallies Lightning past Isles 3-2 in SO Updated: Dec-17-13 11:35 pm
- Devils blank Lightning 3-0 Updated: Dec-14-13 10:38 pm
- Ovechkin scores 4 goals, Caps beat Lightning in SO Updated: Dec-10-13 11:53 pm
- Scheifele scores in OT, Jets top Lightning 2-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:14 pm
- St. Louis has 2 goals, Lightning top Senators 3-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:41 pm
- Foligno's goal spurs Blue Jackets to 1-0 win Updated: Dec-03-13 10:42 pm
- St. Louis scores twice, Lightning beat Rangers 5-0 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:54 pm
- Wingels leads Sharks past Lightning 5-1 Updated: Nov-22-13 2:03 am
- Lightning, Avs and Blues among NHL notables so far Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 pm
- Scrivens wins again, LA Kings beat Lightning 5-2 Updated: Nov-20-13 2:11 am
TAMPA, Florida - Goaltender Anders Lindback had a solid performance against a familiar opponent.
UNIONDALE, New York - In a season filled with demoralizing losses, Tuesday night's meltdown against Tampa Bay was the worst yet for the New York Islanders.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Devils coach Pete DeBoer has been looking for one of his goalies to get hot and take over the majority of the playing time.
WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin took aim with little resistance, and the Washington Capitals staged an improbable comeback.
TAMPA, Florida - The Winnipeg Jets felt much better after ending their road trip with a victory.
TAMPA, Florida - Martin St. Louis helped the undermanned Tampa Bay Lightning stop a lengthy scoring drought.
TAMPA, Florida - Martin St. Louis had a most memorable night.
SAN JOSE, California - Tommy Wingels fit right in with new linemates Logan Couture and Patrick Marleau after Brent Burns returned to the ice for the San Jose Sharks.
The NHL's regular season is roughly one-fourth finished, flying perhaps under the radar with most sports fans fixated on the NFL and others focusing on the NBA, college football and basketball.
LOS ANGELES - Ben Scrivens played in eight games for the Los Angeles Kings this season and became an unlikely NHL sensation over the past week - all without ever stepping onto the Staples Center ice.