- Young Lightning look to future after playoff loss Updated: Apr-23-14 4:37 pm
- Rangers beat Flyers 4-1 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-23-14 3:20 am
- Rangers beat Flyers 4-1 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-22-14 11:56 pm
- Lady Byng finalists: St. Louis, Marleau, O'Reilly Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series Updated: Apr-20-14 4:36 pm
- Gionta's OT goal helps Canadiens beat Rangers 1-0 Updated: Apr-13-14 3:06 am
- Nash's late goal lifts Rangers over Sabres 2-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 10:59 pm
- Richards' 2 power-play goals lift Rangers Updated: Apr-08-14 11:00 pm
- Senators keep Rangers from clinching playoff spot Updated: Apr-05-14 11:19 pm
- Rangers topple Canucks 3-1 Updated: Apr-02-14 2:41 am
- Talbot, Nash lead Rangers over Oilers 5-0 Updated: Mar-31-14 12:21 am
- Flames rally past Rangers 4-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 1:11 am
- O'Reilly avoids penalty box, leads Avs in goals Updated: Mar-28-14 6:35 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged.
PHILADELPHIA - While his teammates mobbed him after a late goal, Dan Carcillo trash-talked with Flyers fans through the glass before hitting the bench for a celebration.
PHILADELPHIA - Never afraid to raise his fists, Dan Carcillo made his mark in the league as a puncher more than a postseason star.
NEW YORK - This win was three years in the making for backup goalie Ray Emery and the rest of the Philadelphia Flyers.
MONTREAL - The Canadiens and Rangers ended their regular seasons with an overtime game settled by a penalty shot.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers did just enough to dispatch of the lowly Buffalo Sabres. A few minutes later, a little bit of help handed them home-ice advantage to start the playoffs.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers' first game after they secured a playoff berth went a lot smoother than the two before they got in.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers came up short in their first shot at clinching a playoff berth. The Ottawa Senators bounced back from a humbling loss and gave their flickering postseason chances a slight spark.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - It took 15 games, but Martin St. Louis finally scored for the Rangers.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The New York Rangers played the kind of defense that they're going to need come playoff time.
CALGARY, Alberta - Mike Cammalleri has had a knack for scoring game-winning goals for the Calgary Flames.