- Hot-shooting Bell sparking Arkansas' surge Updated: Mar-07-14 6:16 pm
- Bell's 3s lead Arkansas past Ole Miss 110-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:23 pm
- Bell's 3s lead Arkansas past Ole Miss 110-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:15 pm
- Versatile Clarke leading Arkansas' recent charge Updated: Mar-04-14 6:19 pm
- Surging Arkansas hopes to stay focused after win Updated: Feb-28-14 6:11 pm
- Arkansas beats No. 17 Kentucky 71-67 in OT Updated: Feb-27-14 11:40 pm
- Qualls eyes encore performance against Kentucky Updated: Feb-26-14 6:33 pm
- Arkansas holds off Mississippi State 73-69 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:15 pm
- Missouri holds off Arkansas 86-85 Updated: Feb-13-14 9:53 pm
- Arkansas edges Vanderbilt 77-75 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:14 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson always believed in Anthlon Bell's ability to shoot the basketball, even while the sophomore struggled to even get on the court.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas' surge toward an NCAA tournament berth continued with a resounding 110-80 win over Mississippi on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas' surge toward an NCAA tournament berth continued with a resounding 110-80 win over Ole Miss on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Coty Clarke wasn't one of the most heralded recruits when he arrived at Arkansas out of junior college before last season.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas stepped squarely into the national spotlight - and NCAA tournament discussion - with its victory at Kentucky on Thursday night, the Razorbacks' second overtime win over the 17th-ranked Wildcats this season.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Arkansas didn't need a spectacular dunk to beat No. 17 Kentucky in overtime this time around.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - There's just no way to forget the sequence that led to Michael Qualls soaring in for the put-back dunk that gave Arkansas an overtime win over Kentucky last month.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Before Saturday, Anthlon Bell had scored two baskets in Arkansas's last seven games. He was in a funk, and nothing seemed to be helping.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown drove the lane for the go-ahead basket with 12.2 seconds left for the last of his 25 points and Missouri survived a late surge by Arkansas for an 86-85 victory on Thursday night.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Michael Qualls made the game-winning dunk in Arkansas' earlier upset over Kentucky, and he hit the 3-pointer Saturday that lifted the Razorbacks to their first road victory of the season.