- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada Updated: Dec-11-13 12:27 am
- Reid: No party-backed Democrat vs. Amodei in 2014 Updated: Dec-08-13 9:18 pm
- Nevada: Canceled health policies can't be extended Updated: Nov-27-13 7:11 pm
- NV judge orders PAC to pay fine, disclose donors Updated: Nov-19-13 5:35 pm
- Fed plan to bury nuke waste in Nevada drawing fire Updated: Nov-14-13 6:36 pm
- 513 health policies sold on Nevada health exchange Updated: Nov-12-13 7:25 pm
- Board OKs deal for Nevada Medicare debt Updated: Nov-12-13 5:14 pm
- Officials, locals honor Silver State veterans Updated: Nov-11-13 9:16 pm
- NV elected officials to publicly release schedules Updated: Nov-10-13 8:52 pm
RENO, Nevada - Chris Montes and his fellow volunteer rescuers first saw what looked to be children's footprints in the snow. When they saw tire tracks lead into the remote canyon but not back out, they raced ahead until they could make out the overturned Jeep they were searching for in the frigid backcountry.
RENO, Nevada - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says Democrats won't have a party-backed candidate to run against Republican Rep. Mark Amodei in 2014, but he's not ready to surrender the governor's race to incumbent Republican Brian Sandoval.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevadans who had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet new federal requirements cannot keep them for another year, the Division of Insurance determined Wednesday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Nevada judge has fined a Virginia-based group $110,000 for running ads supporting Brian Sandoval in the 2010 gubernatorial election without registering as a political action committee or filing financial reports.
LAS VEGAS - Federal plans to truck radioactive material from a World War II-era plant in Tennessee to Nevada for burial in the desert are rekindling a long-running battle to prevent the Silver State from becoming the nation's nuclear dumping ground.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada's health insurance exchange has signed up a mere 513 people since it went live Oct. 1, less than half a percent of the overall enrollment target set for the state-run online insurance market.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Squaring up with the Internal Revenue Service is never pleasant, but a Nevada board Tuesday jumped at the chance to repay $1.7 million in Medicare payroll taxes that haven't been paid in more than two decades for judges and some other employees.
LAS VEGAS - Officials and locals gathered at veterans' halls, casinos and parade routes Monday to pay tribute to members of the armed services.
LAS VEGAS - Gov. Brian Sandoval and other top Nevada statewide elected officials will begin releasing their public schedules.