- Sandoval files for 2nd term with no big opponent Updated: Mar-07-14 6:07 pm
- Hawaii's Fukumoto to lead Republican effort Updated: Mar-05-14 3:44 pm
- New Mexico governor to unveil GOP candidates plan Updated: Mar-04-14 6:05 pm
- Nevada election season kicks off in earnest Monday Updated: Mar-02-14 9:08 am
- Flores enters race for NV lieutenant governor Updated: Mar-01-14 8:20 pm
- Reno's 1st Olympic gold medalist greeted home Updated: Feb-28-14 6:27 pm
- Delaware, Nevada eye online poker agreement Updated: Feb-25-14 3:50 am
- Reid: Democrats will field Nev. governor candidate Updated: Feb-18-14 6:51 pm
- Sisolak won't run for Nevada governor Updated: Feb-18-14 2:51 pm
- Reno mayor switches positions on medical marijuana Updated: Feb-15-14 9:08 pm
- Couples, groups launch Nevada gay marriage push Updated: Feb-13-14 11:07 pm
- Wait till next year for Nev. law on felons voting Updated: Feb-11-14 8:10 pm
- Nevada PAC to target District 9 Senate race Updated: Feb-10-14 8:50 pm
- Lowden, Hutchison talk Lt. Gov. race with Elko GOP Updated: Feb-08-14 3:44 pm
- Governor's communications director departing Updated: Feb-06-14 5:50 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Gov. Brian Sandoval filed for a second term Friday, steamrolling into the 2014 election season sitting atop a huge campaign fund and no big-name opponents in his rearview mirror.
HONOLULU - Hawaii state Rep. Beth Fukumoto has been selected as a future leader by the Republican State Leadership Committee.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez is set to unveil a plan aimed at electing "75 diverse candidates" and 150 women to office across the country as Republicans.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Candidates for Nevada political offices have been raising money and campaigning for months, but the 2014 election cycle kicks into a higher gear Monday when the official filing period begins.
LAS VEGAS - Assemblywoman Lucy Flores announced her candidacy Saturday in the high-stakes race for Nevada lieutenant governor, pledging to be a voice for the middle class.
RENO, Nevada - Reno's first Olympic gold medalist was greeted home by hundreds of people at Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Online poker players in Delaware may soon have a bigger pool of competitors to play against.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Clark County Commissioner Steve Sisolak has ended months of speculation, announcing he will not challenge Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval in November.
RENO, Nevada - Reno Mayor Bob Cashell has changed his stance on the medical marijuana issue, saying he now will push for licensing of dispensaries in the city.
LAS VEGAS - Several gay couples helped a coalition of advocacy groups in Nevada put a face on what they called marriage equality on Thursday, launching a push to get the Legislature in 2015 and voters in 2016 to change the state constitution to allow same-sex unions.
LAS VEGAS - Elected officials and advocates alike said Tuesday that it will be next year before Nevada state lawmakers can try again to enact a law to restore voting rights to ex-felons.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A gun-rights advocacy group announced Monday the formation of a political action committee that hopes to unseat a state senator who failed in his push to require background checks for gun purchases.
ELKO, Nevada - Nevada's two Republican lieutenant governor candidates told a GOP party forum in Elko that their experience in elected office would benefit the state if they become the chief executive.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Gov. Brian Sandoval's communications director is leaving the administration for a new job.