- Nevada: Canceled health policies can't be extended Updated: Nov-27-13 7:11 pm
- NV judge orders PAC to pay fine, disclose donors Updated: Nov-19-13 5:35 pm
- Fed plan to bury nuke waste in Nevada drawing fire Updated: Nov-14-13 6:36 pm
- 513 health policies sold on Nevada health exchange Updated: Nov-12-13 7:25 pm
- Board OKs deal for Nevada Medicare debt Updated: Nov-12-13 5:14 pm
- Officials, locals honor Silver State veterans Updated: Nov-11-13 9:16 pm
- NV elected officials to publicly release schedules Updated: Nov-10-13 8:52 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevadans who had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet new federal requirements cannot keep them for another year, the Division of Insurance determined Wednesday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Nevada judge has fined a Virginia-based group $110,000 for running ads supporting Brian Sandoval in the 2010 gubernatorial election without registering as a political action committee or filing financial reports.
LAS VEGAS - Federal plans to truck radioactive material from a World War II-era plant in Tennessee to Nevada for burial in the desert are rekindling a long-running battle to prevent the Silver State from becoming the nation's nuclear dumping ground.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada's health insurance exchange has signed up a mere 513 people since it went live Oct. 1, less than half a percent of the overall enrollment target set for the state-run online insurance market.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Squaring up with the Internal Revenue Service is never pleasant, but a Nevada board Tuesday jumped at the chance to repay $1.7 million in Medicare payroll taxes that haven't been paid in more than two decades for judges and some other employees.
LAS VEGAS - Officials and locals gathered at veterans' halls, casinos and parade routes Monday to pay tribute to members of the armed services.
LAS VEGAS - Gov. Brian Sandoval and other top Nevada statewide elected officials will begin releasing their public schedules.