- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Nevada GOP congressional hopefuls talk taxes, Trump at forum Updated: Apr-26-16 9:05 pm
HENDERSON, Nevada - Republican candidates in an increasingly tense southern Nevada congressional race staked out positions Tuesday on when it's OK to raise taxes, whether they'd support Donald Trump if he's the party's nominee and whether transgender people should be limited to certain bathrooms.
- Wells Fargo executive named to Nevada Gaming Commission Updated: Apr-21-16 9:53 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed a Wells Fargo executive to fill a vacancy on the Nevada Gaming Commission.
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval endorsing Kasich for GOP nominee Updated: Apr-16-16 5:14 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval is endorsing Ohio Gov. John Kasich to be the next Republican nominee for president.
- Tarkanian, Roberson jockey for lead in House fundraising Updated: Apr-15-16 10:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - A heated Republican primary to replace outgoing Nevada Rep. Joe Heck escalated on Friday, after campaign finance reports showed the two are jockeying for first place in fundraising.
- Electric car firm Faraday aims to start Nevada plant by 2018 Updated: Apr-13-16 7:14 pm
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Upstart electric car company Faraday Future hopes to have its first vehicles rolling off the assembly line in 2018, a company executive said Wednesday, as officials marked the start of construction on a planned $1 billion Las Vegas-area production plant.
- Nevada prison guards blamed in inmate wrongful death case Updated: Apr-12-16 6:46 pm
LAS VEGAS - Court documents in a federal wrongful death lawsuit blame three former Nevada prison guards for the shotgun killing of one handcuffed inmate and the wounding of another in a prison hallway in November 2014.
- New law means some voters get no choice in legislative races Updated: Apr-12-16 4:21 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - More than 80,000 voters in Nevada won't get a choice on who represents them in the Legislature due to a new law that changes longstanding procedures in races that only attract candidates from one party.
- Suit: US grouse protections driven by politics, not science Updated: Apr-11-16 2:10 pm
RENO, Nevada - Rural Nevadans suing to block the Obama administration's greater sage grouse protection plan say a trail of internal government documents shows politics drove a pre-determined policy that conflicts with scientific findings.