- Hawaii may extend time to sue for child sex abuse Updated: Apr-23-14 11:17 pm
- Theater producer denies sex abuse claim Updated: Apr-23-14 7:13 pm
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again Updated: Apr-22-14 10:31 am
- Lawyer: Director not in Hawaii during alleged acts Updated: Apr-18-14 6:44 pm
- 'X-Men' preview shows abilities of new mutants Updated: Mar-27-14 9:14 pm
HONOLULU - Victims of child sexual abuse in Hawaii would have more time to file lawsuits against abusers if lawmakers and the governor approve one of two bills pending in the Legislature.
LOS ANGELES - Lawyers for a theater producer on Wednesday denied sexual abuse claims made against their client in a lawsuit by a man who has leveled similar allegations against other entertainment industry figures.
NEW YORK - Like jumbo jets on the runway, Hollywood's summer movies are lined up, ready for takeoff. Will they hit any turbulence?
HONOLULU - Credit card receipts, telephone records and production schedules show that "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer was not in Hawaii when a lawsuit claims he sexually abused a 17-year-old on the islands, a defense attorney said Friday.
LAS VEGAS - In the first few minutes of a new "X-Men: Days of Future Past" clip, some X-Men attempt to battle ruthless metal monsters using their special abilities.