- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Clippers send Lakers to 9th straight loss with 105-93 win Updated: Jan-30-16 2:10 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers are facing another month without Blake Griffin dominating inside. His absence has created nightly auditions for whoever wants to step up.
- Andrews hits winning FTs in Washington's 86-84 win over UCLA Updated: Jan-29-16 1:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Andrew Andrews shot-faked Tony Parker into a costly foul with three seconds remaining, putting Andrews on the free throw line. Slowed by three fouls in the first half, the Huskies star hit the go-ahead foul shots that allowed his team to remain tied atop the Pac-12 standings.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-27-16 11:22 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Clippers forward Blake Griffin watched his teammates win Tuesday night, then apologized for why he wasn't there to help.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-26-16 11:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - With All-Star forward Blake Griffin recovering from a broken shooting home in Los Angeles and the sluggish Clippers needing a spark Tuesday night, Doc Rivers got exactly what he needed.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Redick's career-high 40 help Clippers beat Rockets in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 2:52 am
LOS ANGELES - J.J. Redick was getting tired of the Los Angeles Clippers losing to the Houston Rockets, so he finally took matters into his own sharp-shooting hands - with plenty of help from Chris Paul, of course.
- Clippers' 10-game win streak ends in 110-103 loss to Kings Updated: Jan-17-16 2:11 am
LOS ANGELES - Without DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin inside, the Clippers were forced to shoot jumpers. The Sacramento Kings were on the perimeter contesting shots and disrupting their looks.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
- Paul, Clippers beat Pelicans 114-111 in OT for 9th straight Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
LOS ANGELES - Even against a New Orleans team minus leading scorer and rebounder Anthony Davis, the Los Angeles Clippers had a tough time extending their winning streak.