- Griffin's triple-double lifts Clippers over Rockets 117-101 Updated: May-05-15 1:38 am
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Clippers knew no one player could make up for Chris Paul's absence.
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.
- Raptors Lou Williams wins NBA Sixth Man Award Updated: Apr-20-15 9:02 pm
TORONTO - What started as a song has become reality for Raptors guard Lou Williams.
- Clippers eke out 6th straight win, 110-103 over Nuggets Updated: Apr-14-15 2:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Trailing by six, the Clippers huddled during a timeout and told themselves they were going to win.
- Around the NBA: Picks for NBA awards - and league champion Updated: Apr-13-15 1:32 am
The final days of the NBA regular season have arrived with a few things still to be decided, such as a scoring champion and exactly who gets what seed in the respective brackets.
- Clippers beat Lakers 105-100 in rematch 48 hours later Updated: Apr-08-15 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers have three games left until the playoffs begin. They can't get there soon enough.
- Clippers send Lakers to record 56th defeat in 106-78 rout Updated: Apr-06-15 1:05 am
LOS ANGELES - While the Los Angeles Clippers threw alley-oop passes off the backboard and jumped to a 43-point lead, the Lakers needed two late 3-pointers from a guy on a 10-day contract just to avoid the worst offensive performance in franchise history.