- Griffin's 37 points help Clippers beat Suns Updated: Mar-11-14 3:12 am
- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- F Danny Granger signs with Los Angeles Clippers Updated: Feb-28-14 6:27 pm
- Griffin, Collison help Clippers top Rockets 101-93 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:56 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Thunder Updated: Feb-23-14 5:35 pm
- Randolph has 21 and Grizzlies beat Clippers 102-96 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:22 am
- Spurs beat Clippers 113-103 without Tony Parker Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
- Paul returns in Clippers' 123-78 rout of 76ers Updated: Feb-10-14 1:44 am
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is nothing short of a lightning rod - for teammates, opposing players and referees. He also can play any kind of game required to keep the Los Angeles Clippers near the top of the Western Conference standings.
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
LOS ANGELES - Forward Danny Granger has signed with the Los Angeles Clippers, adding more veteran depth for the club's playoff push.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
OKLAHOMA CITY - NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant marveled at what Jamal Crawford did to his team.
LOS ANGELES - The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers expected they'd be better once Chris Paul returned to the lineup. They just probably couldn't have imagined how much.