- Dr. Oz helps collapsed woman during mall promotional event Updated: May-21-15 5:12 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Celebrity doctor and television host Dr. Mehmet Oz reportedly rushed into a crowd to help a woman at a promotional event in Jacksonville.
- David Letterman to sign off as late-night host Updated: May-20-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - After 33 years and 6,028 broadcasts of his late-night show, David Letterman is signing off.
- National Portrait Gallery show explores nature of celebrity Updated: May-20-15 7:51 am
WASHINGTON - In the age of selfies, social media and streaming videos, the idea of what makes a celebrity has expanded far beyond the Hollywood icons of the past. Now scientists, technology geeks, designers, writers and YouTube stars achieve fame alongside athletes and entertainers.
- A star-studded tribute to blacks on TV, yesterday and today Updated: May-14-15 7:25 am
NEW YORK - When Oprah Winfrey was a youngster, the mere sighting of an African-American on television was occasion to alert all the neighbors, she recalled.
- Dr. Oz aids 2 people injured in New Jersey highway crash Updated: May-12-15 3:27 pm
WESTAMPTON, New Jersey - Emergency responders say Dr. Mehmet Oz helped them out by treating two people injured in a weekend car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey on Letterman next week Updated: May-08-15 11:08 am
NEW YORK - Former President Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Howard Stern and Julia Roberts will be among the guests during the final full week of David Letterman's reign as a late-night host.
- Correction: Film-Tom Cruise story Updated: May-06-15 7:49 pm
NEW YORK - In a story May 6 about Tom Cruise, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Cruise's last three films haven't surpassed $100 million at the North American box office. Cruise's 2014 film "Edge of Tomorrow" narrowly surpassed that threshold, making $100.2 million, according to Rentrak. In the same paragraph, the title of the film "Valkyrie" was also misspelled.
- Dr. Oz's 'The Daily Dose' switches radio distributors Updated: May-01-15 9:49 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dr. Mehmet Oz's radio show, "The Daily Dose with Dr. Oz," is getting a new home.
- Decades of separation melt away during sisters' reunion Updated: Apr-28-15 10:13 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Sisters Betty Smith, Bondi Williams and Mary Olson are sharing pictures, talking about family and making plans for future visits.
- Dr. Oz mounts spirited defense against critical letter Updated: Apr-23-15 5:32 pm
NEW YORK - Dr. Mehmet Oz says last week's attack by 10 doctors who accused him of promoting "quack treatments" on his TV show was spurred by his vocal support for labeling genetically modified foods - a stance he says some if not all of those accusers oppose.