- Rams' McDonald talks football with Pro Bowl father Updated: Dec-19-13 8:44 pm
- FANTASY GRIND: Jamaal Charles, 2013 fantasy MVP Updated: Dec-18-13 11:57 am
- 5 things to know after Rams topple Saints 27-16 Updated: Dec-16-13 3:35 am
- Rams delay Saints' postseason plans with 27-16 win Updated: Dec-15-13 9:33 pm
- Lions WR Calvin Johnson gives jerseys off his back Updated: Dec-15-13 5:01 pm
- Saints offense thriving on unpredictability Updated: Dec-11-13 7:32 pm
- Panthers' 8-game win streak ended by Saints 31-13 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:41 am
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:03 am
- Saints help NFL set single-day record for TDs Updated: Dec-08-13 10:41 pm
- Arizona burned by tight end catches in every loss Updated: Dec-05-13 6:55 pm
- Browns WR Josh Gordon breaks records, perceptions Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Falcons coach Smith still looking for solutions Updated: Nov-22-13 7:34 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Brees' 2 TDs give Saints 17-13 lead over Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- Dealing with injuries, Pats' defense faces Manning Updated: Nov-20-13 6:45 pm
- Brees spreading the wealth in the passing game Updated: Nov-19-13 10:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rookie safety T.J. McDonald heard from a former Pro Bowler after he grabbed his first interception of the season.
Jamaal Charles didn't even need a 51-point fantasy game, but it helps - the Kansas City running back is clearly fantasy football's 2013 MVP.
ST. LOUIS - Too bad the New Orleans Saints can't play 'em all at home.
DETROIT - Calvin Johnson gives friends in the NFL and other players he admires the shirt off his back - literally.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Marques Colston's latest big game came without warning, which is precisely the way the New Orleans Saints like it.
NEW ORLEANS - Carolina's franchise-record eight-game winning streak came crashing down under the New Orleans Saints' home dominance.
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees saw his face on giant Superdome video boards, then nodded and smiled as a jubilant crowd applauded the star quarterback's latest milestone and the meaningful way in which he hit it.
NEW ORLEANS - The NFL set a single-day record for touchdowns when the New Orleans Saints scored three times in the first half of Sunday night's game against the Carolina Panthers.
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals' defense ranks in the upper reaches of the NFL.
BEREA, Ohio - Josh Gordon dresses flashy and he drives a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims, a luxury car the Browns wide receiver believes is one of a kind.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Mike Smith keeps searching for answers to fix the Atlanta Falcons.
ATLANTA - Garrett Hartley's 41-yard field goal stretched New Orleans' lead over the Atlanta Falcons to 17-13 in the third quarter as the Saints' defense stiffened on Thursday night.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - A healthy defense would have trouble against Peyton Manning.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees describes the Saints' passing offense as an "equal opportunity" system.