- Weather postpones Rand Paul visit to Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 9:11 am
- N. Georgia key battleground in Senate GOP primary Updated: Nov-30-13 11:36 am
- SC Democrats promise to vet candidates in 2014 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:04 pm
- Ky. provides power players to Washington politics Updated: Nov-19-13 2:41 pm
- Iowa seeks to rein in use of speed cameras Updated: Nov-18-13 12:58 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul's planned visit to Arkansas has been postponed because of the wintry weather.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - At the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains sits one of the most Republican congressional districts in the country that is home to Georgia's governor, lieutenant governor and speaker of the House.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Democrats hope a combination of enthusiasm, a desire to change the direction of the state and more careful vetting of people seeking the party's nominations will help them make gains next election.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - For a state that has statues of native sons Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis in its Capitol, Kentucky has been perceived as a political backwater for decades, nearly invisible on the national stage.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Unmanned "speed cameras" that enforce local speed limits have become a common roadside feature across the United States, but few places have embraced the devices with the zeal of Iowa.