- Iniesta, Xavi to miss Barca's Copa del Rey opener Updated: Dec-05-13 7:53 am
- 5 things to know about the Spanish league Updated: Nov-28-13 8:08 am
- Barca's first loss of season brings up questions Updated: Nov-27-13 1:48 pm
- 10-man Ajax holds on for 2-1 win over Barcelona Updated: Nov-26-13 5:14 pm
- 5 things to know about Group H of Champions League Updated: Nov-25-13 8:23 am
- Barcelona's Adriano injured, to miss Ajax match Updated: Nov-24-13 7:29 am
- Barcelona's injuries mount with Dani Alves out Updated: Nov-21-13 6:14 am
- Barcelona 'keeper Valdes out 6 weeks Updated: Nov-20-13 1:17 pm
- Spain slips to surprise loss in South Africa Updated: Nov-19-13 5:54 pm
- Costa called on for Spain's friendlies in Africa Updated: Nov-07-13 12:39 pm
- Messi scores 2 goals as Barcelona beat Milan 3-1 Updated: Nov-06-13 6:22 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Midfielders Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez have added their names to Barcelona's list of key injured players, ruling them out of Friday's Copa del Rey opener at third-tier Cartagena.
MADRID - Injury-hit Barcelona is coming off its first loss of the season ahead of perhaps its toughest domestic league match of the young season, an away date at Athletic Bilbao.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona's first defeat of the season has raised doubts about the team's hunger for victory, with the lackluster performance against Ajax prompting criticism by players and coach Gerardo Martino.
AMSTERDAM - Ten-man Ajax held on for a shock 2-1 win over Barcelona on Tuesday to keep alive its hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages of the Champions League.
MADRID - Barcelona is through, and Ajax needs a win in Group H of the Champions League.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona's already injury-hit squad has received another blow with full back Adriano ruled out of Tuesday's Champions League game at Ajax.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona's injury worries mounted Thursday as the Spanish leader said right back Dani Alves will be sidelined for seven to 10 days.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes will be sidelined for six weeks because of a leg injury.
JOHANNESBURG - Spain's return to the stadium where it won the World Cup was spoiled Tuesday as Bernard Parker's second-half goal gave South Africa a shock 1-0 win over the world and European champion.
MADRID - Brazilian-born, naturalized Spanish striker Diego Costa was called up for the first time by Spain to play in a pair of friendlies in Africa.
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi ended one of his leanest scoring runs in years with a two-goal performance on Wednesday that guided Barcelona to a 3-1 victory over AC Milan and into the knockout stage of the Champions League.