- Wildcats lose 24-7 halftime lead, fall 38-24 to Louisville Updated: Nov-28-15 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky just needed to build on a 24-7 halftime lead on Louisville to make its postseason drought a distant memory.
- Louisville rallies past Kentucky 38-24 to win Governor's Cup Updated: Nov-28-15 5:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Louisville players enthusiastically hoisted the Governor's Cup in the steady drizzle, an understandable reaction considering the scenario seemed unlikely early on as rival Kentucky turned their error-prone start into a big lead.
- South Carolina's Shawn Elliott struggles with interim role Updated: Nov-26-15 11:46 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Interim South Carolina coach Shawn Elliott wanted his six-game tryout to end Saturday like the head coach on the other sideline - fans chanting his name and an athletic director eager to give him the job full-time.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Louisville 1 win away from bowl eligibility after 0-3 start Updated: Nov-09-15 5:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A bowl bid was the farthest thing from the minds of Louisville players during an 0-3 start that had the Cardinals wondering if they'd win a game.
- Louisville dominates Syracuse 41-17 for third straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 5:51 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Another dose of defense helped spur Louisville to the offensive explosion it has sought all season.
- Louisville forces 5 turnovers in 20-19 win over Wake Updated: Oct-30-15 11:50 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Louisville's offense didn't need to do a whole lot in the second half. Thanks to an opportunistic Cardinals defense, Wake Forest managed even less.