- Bills receiver Goodwin out indefinitely with broken ribs Updated: Aug-29-15 9:47 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills' already banged-up group of receivers has lost another player.
- Bills close camp with playoffs-or-bust expectations Updated: Aug-25-15 5:42 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - The high expectations running back Fred Jackson and the Bills had upon arriving at training camp a month ago haven't lessened as the team prepares to head home.
- Bills' Jackson, Watkins return to practice Updated: Aug-22-15 6:00 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills are starting to get healthy again.
- AP source: McCoy will be ready for Bills season opener Updated: Aug-19-15 11:48 am
BUFFALO, New York - Bills running back LeSean McCoy's injured left hamstring will be healed in time for Buffalo's regular-season opener against Indianapolis on Sept. 13, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
- Bills sign linebacker Groves, running back Seale Updated: Aug-18-15 11:09 am
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills have signed two free agents, linebacker Quentin Groves and running back Samuel Seale, to shore up injury-depleted positions.
- Bills claim Enemkpali, day after he punched Jets QB Smith Updated: Aug-12-15 9:00 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Rex Ryan won't excuse linebacker Ikemefuna Enemkpali for a sucker punch that broke quarterback Geno Smith's jaw in the New York Jets' locker room.
- Bills RB Fred Jackson out with hamstring injury Updated: Aug-07-15 4:06 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson could miss two weeks after suffering a hamstring injury at practice on Friday.
- Bills running back Dixon could miss month with calf injury Updated: Aug-05-15 1:24 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Buffalo Bills running back Boobie Dixon could miss up to a month after pulling a calf muscle, posing a setback in his bid to secure a backup job.
- McCoy creates buzz as Buffalo Bills open training camp Updated: Jul-31-15 4:35 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - After LeSean McCoy's arrival in March excited much of the Buffalo Bills' fan base, the running back decided to give back on the first day of training camp.