- Wild even series at 2 with 2-1 win vs. Avalanche Updated: Apr-25-14 1:54 am
- Suspended Cooke apologizes for kneeing Barrie Updated: Apr-24-14 3:57 pm
- Wild's Matt Cooke gets 7-game suspension from NHL Updated: Apr-23-14 10:06 pm
- Granlund's dive gives Wild win in Game 3 vs. Avs Updated: Apr-22-14 4:18 am
- Avalanche lose defenseman Barrie for 4 to 6 weeks Updated: Apr-22-14 12:59 am
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 2:26 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Semyon Varlamov emptied the net with 2:39 left, and a penalty on Minnesota 25 seconds later gave Colorado a two-man advantage.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild left wing Matt Cooke apologized Thursday for the knee-to-knee hit on Tyson Barrie that sidelined the Colorado Avalanche defenseman for at least a month, saying he did not intend to injure him.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The NHL cracked down hard on Matt Cooke, suspending the Minnesota Wild left wing for seven games Wednesday for his knee-to-knee hit that injured Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were denied at the net by Semyon Varlamov time after time, a 44-shot barrage in regulation that resulted in, alas, zero goals.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie will miss the rest of the first-round playoff series against Minnesota and more.
DENVER - Patrick Roy showed as much boldness behind the bench as he once did as a Hall of Fame goaltender.