- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Skins nose tackle Knighton questionable for Panthers game Updated: Nov-20-15 2:36 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Nose tackle Terrance Knighton and linebacker Keenan Robinson are listed as questionable for the Washington Redskins' game at the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Redskins on 8-game road drought heading to unbeaten Panthers Updated: Nov-19-15 5:49 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - No NFL team has been worse on the road than the Washington Redskins, and coach Jay Gruden is not quite sure what he can do to change that.
- Skins QB Kirk Cousins goes from backup to contract questions Updated: Nov-18-15 5:23 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - So this is the way things go in the life of Kirk Cousins, NFL starting quarterback: One moment, he's being criticized for throwing too many interceptions; a few games later, he's getting questions about a long-term contract with the Washington Redskins.
- 'Positive Jay,' 'Negative Jay' have different takes on Skins Updated: Nov-11-15 5:08 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Ask head coach Jay Gruden to assess where things stand with his Washington Redskins halfway through the season, and you'll hear a bit from "Positive Jay" and a bit from "Negative Jay."