- Moss, RG3 offer thoughts on Redskins coaches Updated: Dec-04-13 7:34 pm
- Drop hurts Redskins more than chain gang gaffe Updated: Dec-02-13 6:11 pm
- Manning, Tuck lead Giants over Redskins 24-17 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:09 am
- Redskins missing TEs Reed, Paul against Giants Updated: Dec-01-13 7:31 pm
- Advocacy group asks NFL for language penalty Updated: Nov-25-13 5:15 pm
- Umpire suspended for profanity at Redskins player Updated: Nov-22-13 9:11 pm
- Shanahan tries to put positive spin on 3-6 Skins Updated: Nov-08-13 7:18 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Given a chance to endorse Mike Shanahan to return as coach of the Washington Redskins, Santana Moss and Robert Griffin III took very different approaches.
ASHBURN, Virginia - If Fred Davis holds on to the ball, the chain gang mistake helps the Washington Redskins.
LANDOVER, Maryland - In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times.
LANDOVER, Maryland - Tight end Jordan Reed is inactive for the second consecutive game because of a concussion, leaving the struggling Washington Redskins without their second-leading receiver.
NEW YORK - The Fritz Pollard Alliance sent a letter to the NFL on Monday calling for a 15-yard penalty on players who use abusive language on the field.
ASHBURN, Virginia - An NFL game official was suspended Friday for one game without pay for making "a profane and derogatory statement" to a Washington Redskins player, an incident that has led to a call for NFL players to stop using the N-word on the field and in the locker room.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Almost exactly a year ago, when his Redskins fell to 3-6 after an embarrassing loss to a deeply flawed opponent that had one previous victory, coach Mike Shanahan sounded close to throwing in the towel - and Washington promptly went out and won its next seven games.