- Aldridge has 24 to lead Blazers past Jazz 105-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 12:56 am
- Ellis hits winner and Mavs beat Blazers 108-106 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:53 am
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Blazers snap Thunder's streak with 111-104 win Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 am
- Aldridge, Blazers overcome Pacers 106-102 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:54 am
- Blazers hold off furious Lakers rally, win 114-108 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:23 am
- Dragic, Suns end Blazers' 11-game streak, 120-106 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:42 am
- Latest injury to Rose could be blow to Adidas, too Updated: Nov-27-13 3:01 pm
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 5:48 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 1:42 am
- Blazers' win streak at 10 after 113-101 victory Updated: Nov-24-13 2:11 am
- Rose injures right knee, Blazers beat Bulls 98-95 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:24 am
- Trail Blazers beat Bucks 91-82, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:29 am
- Blazers surge past Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Nov-18-13 11:24 pm
- Blazers beat Raptors in OT for 6th straight win Updated: Nov-17-13 6:51 pm
- Blazers beat Celtics 109-96 for 5th straight win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:50 pm
- Blazers edge Suns 90-89 on Lillard's late layup Updated: Nov-14-13 4:03 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Blowing out Utah for a second time this month was not in the cards for Portland. With the Jazz making a fourth-quarter rally, the Blazers struggled to fight through offensive sluggishness and escape with a win.
PORTLAND, Oregon - On Saturday morning, the Trail Blazers added a play designed for Monta Ellis.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
PORTLAND, Oregon - As time wound down in the Trail Blazers' victory over the Oklahoma City, LaMarcus Aldridge was showered with shouts of "MVP! MVP!" from the Portland fans.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After Portland had withstood a late barrage from the Indiana Pacers and Paul George, the Trail Blazers gathered at midcourt and raised their hands together.
LOS ANGELES - Portland's enormous fourth-quarter lead dwindled to a single point before the Trail Blazers finally figured out how hold off the Los Angeles Lakers' patchwork lineup.
CHICAGO - As he hobbled off the court again, Derrick Rose found himself in a familiar and painful spot.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Trail Blazers guard Wesley Matthews is as intrigued as anybody with the team's 11-game winning streak.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge believes the key to the Trail Blazers' early success this season is chemistry.
OAKLAND, California - Wes Matthews had a pretty good seat for Portland's 10th straight win.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Not again.
MILWAUKEE - The Portland Trail Blazers kept up their strong start and extended the Milwaukee Bucks' early-season woes.
NEW YORK - LaMarcus Aldridge was stunned, suddenly finding himself matched against a version of Kevin Garnett that hadn't been seen yet in Brooklyn.
TORONTO - A steady hand and cool demeanor helped Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers.
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was a No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft and is a two-time All-Star who has averaged more than 21 points per game in each of the last four seasons.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard couldn't believe it. He had a clear path to the hoop.