- Mississippi beats Vanderbilt 65-62 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:06 pm
- NCAA tournament dream match-ups Updated: Mar-06-14 1:38 pm
- Bell's 3s lead Arkansas past Ole Miss 110-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:23 pm
- Bell's 3s lead Arkansas past Ole Miss 110-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:15 pm
- Summers, Faulkner win Howell, Gillom awards Updated: Mar-03-14 3:44 pm
- Ole Miss rallies past Alabama 79-67 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:09 pm
- Mississippi falls 75-71 to No. 2 Florida Updated: Feb-22-14 3:54 pm
- No. 2 Florida tops Mississippi 75-71 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:21 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky tops Mississippi 84-70 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:18 pm
- Challenge, opportunity for Ole Miss this week Updated: Feb-17-14 3:08 pm
- Mann's FT lifts Georgia past Ole Miss, 61-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Releford's 3 lifts Alabama past Ole Miss, 67-64 Updated: Feb-11-14 11:29 pm
- For many, fan behavior crosses line too often Updated: Feb-10-14 5:37 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored 18 points, Jarvis Summers added 12 and Mississippi rallied to beat Vanderbilt 65-62 on Saturday.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas' surge toward an NCAA tournament berth continued with a resounding 110-80 win over Mississippi on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas' surge toward an NCAA tournament berth continued with a resounding 110-80 win over Ole Miss on Wednesday night.
JACKSON, Mississippi - It was a good day for point guards at the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Jarvis Summers scored 20 points and sparked a decisive first-half surge Wednesday night to lift Mississippi to a 79-67 win over Alabama.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson's early hot shooting helped put Mississippi in position to pull off an upset victory over No. 2 Florida.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's Marshall Henderson unleashed a first-half scoring spree that put No. 2 Florida's school-record winning streak in danger.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Kentucky's Julius Randle started his big night with a few dunks, then made a boatload of free throws and capped it off with a difficult finish in the lane to seal the victory.
Two straight road losses have sent Ole Miss tumbling down the Southeastern Conference standings.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 21 points and Charles Mann hit the go-ahead free throw with 1.5 seconds remaining, lifting Georgia past Mississippi 61-60 on Saturday in a battle for third place in the Southeastern Conference.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Trevor Releford made a 3-pointer from the top of the key with 0.6 seconds left to lift Alabama to a 67-64 victory over Mississippi on Tuesday night.
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.