- Scott used to being in 1-2-3 pairing with Woods Updated: Mar-05-14 4:42 pm
- Henley hoping to ride momentum off Honda win Updated: Mar-04-14 7:37 pm
- Tiger begins road to Augusta with a limp Updated: Mar-03-14 9:47 am
- Woods withdraws in final round of Honda Classic Updated: Mar-02-14 5:45 pm
- Match Play future up in the air Updated: Feb-25-14 4:22 pm
- A third of season gone, Woods just getting started Updated: Feb-25-14 11:24 am
- A big win, and new set of priorities for Jason Day Updated: Feb-24-14 11:05 am
- Stricker to Match Play after brother gets liver Updated: Feb-15-14 5:12 pm
- Stricker likely to miss Match Play next week Updated: Feb-11-14 4:15 pm
DORAL, Florida - Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
DORAL, Florida - Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The last time Tiger Woods quit in the middle of a round because of an injury, he won his next tournament. And then he followed that with his highest score ever in the Masters, the ultimate measure of Woods these days.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - During a 7½-minute chat with reporters on the Match Play Championship future, PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem used the word "change" only once when he said, "I wouldn't assume we're going to change at this point." On two occasions he said, "I wouldn't rule out anything."
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - Imagine being one-third of the way through the PGA Tour season and having a slight edge over Tiger Woods in the FedEx Cup.
MARANA, Arizona - Along with celebrating a World Golf Championship that took him to No. 4 in the world, Jason Day couldn't help but consider the rest of the young season and wonder just how much higher he could go.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Stricker said Saturday he is going to the Match Play Championship now that his brother had a successful liver transplant.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Stricker is likely to miss the Match Play Championship next week because his older brother is awaiting a liver transplant at home in Wisconsin.