- Adam Scott playing well ahead of Australian Open Updated: Nov-24-15 10:27 pm
SYDNEY - Adam Scott said the Australian Golf Club, which will host the Australian Open beginning Thursday, might be in the best shape of any course he's played this year. His score in Wednesday's pro-am might have made him feel that way.
- Count Jordan Spieth as a likely Rio Olympics starter in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:35 am
SYDNEY - Jordan Spieth and Adam Scott, the two headliners at this week's Australian Open, have distinctly different excitement levels over next year's Rio Olympics golf tournament.
- Senior the "senior" wins Australian Masters with closing 68 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:39 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Peter Senior claimed his third Australian Masters title on Sunday and set another age record in his home country as the 56-year-old shot a final-round 3-under 68 for a two-stroke victory.
- 20-year-old Chinese player on the cusp of history at HSBC Updated: Nov-07-15 7:02 am
SHANGHAI - Li Haotong practically grew up with the HSBC Champions. He took part in its junior golf program, watching over the last decade as players like Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els competed at Sheshan International.
- Scott says caddie's book won't be a distraction Updated: Nov-05-15 6:07 am
SHANGHAI - Adam Scott hasn't read caddie Steve Williams' book about Tiger Woods and doesn't expect it to be a distraction when Williams is working for him.
- Spieth armed with array of trophies and seeks more Updated: Nov-04-15 5:20 am
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth's description of his trophy collection from an amazing season brings to mind a scene in "Caddyshack" when Lacy Underall is at Ty Webb's house and keeps finding uncashed checks littered about the living room.
- Spieth believes a great year does not mean a great new era Updated: Nov-03-15 1:04 pm
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth wore a black tunic with red trim around the collar to take part in a Chinese drum ceremony late Tuesday afternoon just as the Shanghai skyline began to glow with lights behind him and three other top players.
- Justin Thomas wins CIMB Classic for first PGA Tour title Updated: Nov-01-15 4:30 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Justin Thomas overcame a double bogey on the 14th and some nervous moments on the final hole Sunday to win the CIMB Classic for his first PGA Tour title.
- McDowell leaving Asia for fresh start in an old year Updated: Oct-27-15 4:35 pm
Graeme McDowell is going on nine months without a top 10 on any tour, so he is eager to get this year behind him and start all over again.