- Royals lose 3 in a row for first time this season Updated: May-26-15 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - The Kansas City Royals haven't been in this kind of slump in more than a year.
- Teixeira drives in 4 runs, Yankees beat Royals 5-1 Updated: May-26-15 10:49 pm
NEW YORK - Mark Teixeira failed to get in on the fun on Monday. He made up for it a night later.
- Managers support pitchers getting better grip on balls Updated: May-26-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees manager Joe Girardi thinks Major League Baseball should avoid the sticky situation of pitchers being caught using foreign substances to get better grips on the ball by providing the tacky stuff for them.
- At 42, Bartolo Colon shines with guile and precision pitches Updated: May-23-15 5:33 pm
NEW YORK - Bartolo Colon settled in a chair and threw a rubber ball against his black glove. He repeated the motion several times, then leaned back and threw the ball in the air, mimicking a fielding drill.
- Rangers' Rodriguez keeps Red Sox bats quiet in 3-1 win Updated: May-21-15 11:18 pm
BOSTON - Wandy Rodriguez's plan worked very well. He simply kept Boston's struggling hitters confused.
- After Harper's ejection, Span lifts Nats past Yankees 3-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper is not known for hiding his thoughts, and so he certainly did not shy away from sharing what was on his mind after getting ejected from a game for the second time in seven days.
- Rene Rivera homers and drives in 4, Rays beat Yankees 6-1 Updated: May-14-15 11:11 pm
- MLB pumps up ball security after Tom Brady flap Updated: May-12-15 6:50 pm
NEW YORK - Even before Tom Brady was penalized, Major League Baseball boosted its prevent defense.
- Pineda strikes out 16, Yankees beat Orioles 6-2 Updated: May-10-15 6:15 pm
NEW YORK - Michael Pineda knew right after he threw his first slider he was going to have a great day. It took a few more innings before he realized how special this start was going to be.
- A-Rod 0 for 6 with 4 Ks as Yanks lose to Rays 3-2 in 13 Updated: Apr-29-15 9:33 pm
NEW YORK - One home run from tying Willie Mays for fourth place at 660, A-Rod was A-Worst.
- Yankees pitcher Tanaka out at least a month with tendinitis Updated: Apr-29-15 12:21 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees pitcher Masahiro Tanaka is going to be out at least a month because of tendinitis in his right wrist and a mild right forearm strain.