- White wash: Yanks sweep Cubs 3-0, 2-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:57 pm
- Forget cold, Cubs cooled by Tanaka in 3-0 loss Updated: Apr-16-14 8:30 pm
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content' Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Sabathia gives up 2 more HRs in loss to Red Sox Updated: Apr-12-14 12:03 am
- Players know pitchers try for better grip on ball Updated: Apr-11-14 7:43 pm
- Foreign substances on mound nothing new Updated: Apr-11-14 6:39 pm
- Orioles rally in 9th for win against Yankees Updated: Apr-10-14 12:20 am
- Cano gets 1st RBI with Mariners in win over Angels Updated: Apr-03-14 2:21 am
- Yankees RHP Pineda ready for big league return Updated: Mar-30-14 1:56 pm
- Dickey hit hard in Jays' 10-6 win over Yankees Updated: Mar-26-14 5:12 pm
- Howard, Byrd homer as Phillies beat Yankees 6-0 Updated: Mar-25-14 11:08 pm
- Yankees' Pineda allows 3 runs in 6 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - There was nothing mysterious about Michael Pineda's performance this time. Masahiro Tanaka's dominant outing was pretty straight forward, too.
NEW YORK - Forget the cold. The Chicago Cubs faced a much more difficult challenge in Masahiro Tanaka.
NEW YORK - Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
NEW YORK - CC Sabathia was looking better than he had all season, maybe even most of last season, until David Ortiz lumbered up the first base line with a tapper toward third base that beat the pull shift.
NEW YORK - Get a grip.
Michael Pineda is only the latest in a long line of pitchers suspected of nefarious conduct on the mound.
NEW YORK - Masahiro Tanaka made Adam Jones look silly in his first two at-bats. Still, the All-Star center fielder who is always at the ready with a not-so-safe opinion wasn't all that impressed by the young Japanese pitcher.
ANAHEIM, California - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered those critics who thought Robinson Cano wouldn't have enough support in the lineup to make a difference.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays' 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda allowed three runs and six hits over six innings Sunday in New York's 3-1 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays.