- Lee scores 18 as Grizzlies beat Lakers, 108-103 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:29 am
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Kings hold off short-handed Celtics 105-98 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:02 am
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Durant's 43 help Thunder beat Lakers 107-103 Updated: Feb-14-14 2:54 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
- Gibson, Noah lead Bulls to 92-86 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-09-14 7:39 pm
- Nash leads Lakers over 76ers Updated: Feb-07-14 10:16 pm
- Depleted Lakers beat Cavaliers 119-108 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:18 pm
- Nash, Meeks out for Lakers Updated: Feb-05-14 7:02 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Lakers almost had enough 3-point shooting down the stretch to overtake the Grizzlies.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
SACRAMENTO, California - For two teams that only face each other twice a year, Sacramento and Boston sure played like longtime rivals.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
LOS ANGELES - For three quarters, the Los Angeles Lakers tempted the sellout crowd at Staples Center into believing they would pull off one of the most improbable upsets of the NBA season.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
LOS ANGELES - Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.
PHILADELPHIA - Steve Nash celebrated his 40th birthday with a vintage performance.
CLEVELAND - The Los Angeles Lakers left Robert Sacre on the court after he fouled out in the fourth quarter. Coach Mike D'Antoni felt it was the best move for his depleted team.
CLEVELAND - Lakers guards Steve Nash and Jodie Meeks sat out Los Angeles' game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night.