- Lakers' Nash, Kaman, Gasol out vs. Jazz Updated: Apr-14-14 9:57 pm
- Warriors clinch playoff spot in win over Lakers Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Updated: Apr-02-14 2:30 am
- Kaman helps Lakers surprise Suns 115-99 Updated: Mar-31-14 1:26 am
- Bucks end 8-game skid, complete sweep of Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 12:06 am
- Lakers drop 51 in 3rd quarter, blast Knicks 127-96 Updated: Mar-26-14 2:35 am
- Chris Kaman frustrated by lost season with Lakers Updated: Mar-25-14 11:18 pm
- Wizards end 2-game stumble with win over Lakers Updated: Mar-22-14 2:21 am
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry realizes a playoff berth is still a precious commodity for the Golden State Warriors, who have spent the majority of their existence watching the postseason from their collective couches in the Bay Area.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
LOS ANGELES - The Portland Trail Blazers are hoping they've put all the bad habits behind them with the playoffs on the horizon.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers have been giving playoff-contending teams more trouble over the past week than clubs that are way out of contention - like themselves.
LOS ANGELES - With Knicks President Phil Jackson watching from a luxury suite high above the court, his new team's teetering playoff hopes got a big shove from his old team's incredible offensive show.
LOS ANGELES - The Washington Wizards are in a great position to make the playoffs for the first time in six years, and John Wall has a lot to do with it.