- Durant leads Thunder to 97-95 win over Kings Updated: Dec-04-13 1:57 am
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Henry, Gasol lead Lakers past Kings 100-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 am
- Cousins' double-double rallies Kings past Suns Updated: Nov-20-13 2:38 am
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
- Aldridge, Matthews lead Trail Blazers past Kings Updated: Nov-10-13 1:57 am
- Dominique Wilkins on Ben McLemore: 'He impressed me' Updated: Nov-07-13 1:22 pm
- Horford leads Hawks over Kings 105-100 Updated: Nov-06-13 2:17 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Oklahoma Thunder took the fourth quarter off and almost paid for it against the Sacramento Kings.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Henry had another one of those solid games that Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni wishes he could get from his guard on a consistent basis.
SACRAMENTO, California - Fourth-quarter comebacks have been common for the Sacramento Kings this season. The one Tuesday night was different, though, because they finally won.
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Thornton scored a season-high 24 points after losing his starting spot to rookie Ben McLemore, and the Sacramento Kings snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the Brooklyn Nets 107-86 on Wednesday night.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Add Atlanta Hawks Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins to the growing list of assorted NBA types who think Kings rookie Ben McLemore is an emerging star.
SACRAMENTO, California - Al Horford was stellar on the offensive end Tuesday night. His defense on DeMarcus Cousins made the difference, though.