- Pa. filings leave Corbett facing new challenge Updated: Mar-11-14 7:34 pm
- Corbett says hernia surgery recovery going well Updated: Mar-04-14 11:57 am
- Pa. Democrats vying for Lt. Gov. clash on drilling Updated: Mar-01-14 3:46 pm
- Pa. governor to undergo hernia surgery Thursday Updated: Feb-27-14 2:25 am
- Happy birthday! Philadelphia's Tastykake turns 100 Updated: Feb-25-14 5:53 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - As state officials closed the door Tuesday on candidate petitions for Pennsylvania's May 20 primary ballot, Republican Gov. Tom Corbett faced not only a critical crowd of would-be Democrat challengers, but now a GOP foe at the opposite end of the political spectrum.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says he's feeling "great" five days after undergoing surgery to repair an abdominal hernia.
HARRISUBURG, Pennsylvania - Six Democrats running for lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania clashed during a debate Saturday in front of the party's liberal activists over whether the state should stop, at least temporarily, drilling in the Marcellus Shale natural gas formation.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett is turning over the reins of power briefly to undergo hernia surgery in a Pittsburgh hospital.
PHILADELPHIA - The beloved Philadelphia bakery Tastykake celebrated a century in business on Tuesday by introducing a new product, giving out free treats and serving up - what else? - birthday kake.