- Seahawks not satisfied with just being in playoffs Updated: Dec-03-13 5:24 pm
- Seahawks fans cause small quake during Saints game Updated: Dec-03-13 4:33 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- OSU, Michigan go different ways after 2011 game Updated: Nov-26-13 3:56 pm
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Oh no! Meyer slips up, says the word 'Michigan' Updated: Nov-25-13 4:26 pm
- Everything else pales as Michigan game approaches Updated: Nov-24-13 9:26 pm
- Georgia's Murray facing season-ending knee surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 pm
- Miller leads No. 4 Buckeyes over Hoosiers, 42-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:26 pm
- Falcons' Moore, Dolphins' Wheeler fined $20K-plus Updated: Nov-15-13 6:01 pm
- Appalachian State overwhelmed by Georgia, 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:17 pm
- Murray, Georgia overpower Appalachian State 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 4:21 pm
- Unger, Bryant won't play against Atlanta Updated: Nov-08-13 6:47 pm
- Ohio State may be unbeaten, but still needs help Updated: Nov-06-13 6:36 pm
- Dogs counting on Gurley against Appalachian State Updated: Nov-05-13 4:37 pm
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll gathered his team in the locker room and finally offered some congratulations.
SEATTLE - Seahawks fans rocked the stadium so hard during Monday night's matchup with New Orleans that seismic instruments registered small tremors at various points in the game.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A lot has happened in the two years since players from Ohio State and Michigan - the Buckeyes with their heads down, the Wolverines wildly celebrating - left the field at Michigan Stadium.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State coach Urban Meyer made a major blunder on Monday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State defensive lineman Noah Spence is from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
ATHENS, Georgia - Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer knows how difficult it is to avoid upsets in college football.
NEW YORK - Atlanta safety William Moore and Miami linebacker Philip Wheeler were each fined more than $20,000 by the NFL on Friday for illegal hits during games last weekend.
ATHENS, Georgia - Appalachian State took the opening kickoff and held the ball 7 minutes in an impressive drive that gave the Mountaineers confidence and the lead against heavily favored Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw two touchdown passes to set the SEC career record, and Georgia broke open a close game with a dominant second half to beat Appalachian State 45-6 Saturday.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks center Max Unger and defensive end Red Bryant will miss Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons due to concussions sustained last week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Heading into their final three games of the season, the fourth-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes go into an off week with almost all of their highest goals still within reach.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia tailback Todd Gurley, who needed a break last week to make it through his return from an ankle injury, is expected to play against Appalachian State on Saturday.