- For Hampton House, a return from history Updated: May-17-15 12:23 am
MIAMI - When the rescue of Hampton House began six years ago, vagrants and drug addicts slept in the motel where Malcolm X once stayed. A tree grew out of the swimming pool where Martin Luther King Jr. swam. The walls were crumbling around the courtyard where Ebony magazine had photographed Muhammad Ali and his new wife and baby.
- Conley's comeback stirs memories of gritty performances Updated: May-07-15 2:47 am
The Masked Assassin. One-Eyed Charlie. The Terminator.
- Could there be a rematch of Mayweather-Pacquiao? Not so fast Updated: May-02-15 2:35 am
- Will fight live up to hype? History provides a clue Updated: Apr-30-15 6:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - It's the richest fight ever, with staggering paydays and ticket prices to match. For one night, at least, boxing will be back center stage, with the world waiting to see what unfolds.
- Kirk Gibson diagnosed with Parkinson's disease Updated: Apr-28-15 9:50 pm
DETROIT - Kirk Gibson has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.