- Chelsea trounces Spurs, 7 points clear in England Updated: Mar-08-14 2:54 pm
- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- Neymar hat trick, Ronaldo record in WCup warmups Updated: Mar-06-14 12:29 am
- Lackluster Germany beats Chile 1-0 in WCup warm-up Updated: Mar-05-14 5:33 pm
- Stoke beats Arsenal 1-0 to claim another upset Updated: Mar-01-14 1:29 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Bayern beats Arsenal 2-0 in Champions League Updated: Feb-19-14 6:43 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
LONDON - Chelsea kept up its remorseless march to the English Premier League title with a 4-0 thrashing of Tottenham on Saturday, while a rejuvenated Mesut Ozil helped Arsenal secure a place in the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 2009.
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
STUTTGART, Germany - Mario Goetze scored but Germany failed to impress in a 1-0 win over a Chile side that deserved more from the friendly international on Wednesday.
STOKE, England - Stoke added another notch to an impressive list of upset results this season as it beat Arsenal 1-0 on Saturday to seriously hurt the Gunners' bid for the Premier League title.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
LONDON - Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.