- Arsenal's momentum halted by Everton; Fulham wins Updated: Dec-08-13 2:00 pm
- Everton holds Arsenal 1-1 in Premier League Updated: Dec-08-13 1:26 pm
- Arsenal beats Hull to retain Premier League lead Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- Arsenal beats Cardiff 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-30-13 12:23 pm
- Wilshere's double gives Arsenal win over Marseille Updated: Nov-26-13 5:54 pm
- Arsenal moves 4 points clear at the top of EPL Updated: Nov-23-13 1:08 pm
- Mertesacker heads Germany to 1-0 win over England Updated: Nov-19-13 6:27 pm
- France facing tough challenge against Ukraine Updated: Nov-18-13 3:44 am
- Klose to miss friendlies vs. Italy and England Updated: Nov-13-13 7:56 am
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- Goalie Weidenfeller gets 1st Germany call-up Updated: Nov-08-13 8:57 am
- Ramsey's goal gives Arsenal 1-0 win at Dortmund Updated: Nov-06-13 5:12 pm
LONDON - Arsenal's Premier League momentum was halted when the Gunners allowed a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton on Sunday, while Fulham ended its losing streak by beating Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
LONDON - Everton substitute Gerard Deulofeu scored six minutes from time to salvage a deserved 1-1 draw at Arsenal on Sunday as the Gunners missed the chance to open a gap at the top of the Premier League standings.
LONDON - Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner scored his first Premier League goal for Arsenal in almost three years as the Gunners defeated Hull 2-0 on Wednesday to retain a four-point lead atop of the standings.
CARDIFF, Wales - Aaron Ramsey scored twice against his old team to help Arsenal beat Cardiff 3-0 and provisionally extend its Premier League lead to seven points.
LONDON - Jack Wilshere scored twice in an Arsenal game for the first time to give the Gunners a 2-0 victory over Marseille, keeping the Group F leaders on course to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase for the 14th successive season.
LONDON - Olivier Giroud took advantage of a huge goalkeeping blunder to score a brace as Arsenal moved four points clear at the top of the Premier League with a 2-0 win over Southampton.
LONDON - Per Mertesacker's header gave Germany a 1-0 victory over England on Tuesday, sending its fierce rival to back-to-back home losses for the first time in 36 years.
LONDON - France needs an unprecedented comeback to avoid missing its first World Cup in 20 years. No European team has ever qualified for the World Cup through the playoffs after losing the first leg 2-0.
MUNICH - Lazio striker Miroslav Klose will miss Germany's upcoming friendlies against Italy and England because of a shoulder injury.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
BERLIN - Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller earned his first Germany call-up at the age of 33 on Friday for friendlies against Italy and England.
DORTMUND, Germany - Aaron Ramsey scored in the second half with Arsenal's first attempt on goal for a 1-0 victory at Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Wednesday.