- Defense rebounds to keep Packers in playoff chase Updated: Dec-09-13 7:50 pm
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez active for Packers game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:03 pm
- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Falcons-Packers Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 10:06 am
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Has good-bad gap with NFL QBs widened? Updated: Dec-03-13 7:35 pm
- Falcons looking to finish strong in dismal season Updated: Dec-02-13 7:21 pm
- Foles has Kelly's vote of confidence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:36 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- McCarthy: slumping Packers must win out Updated: Nov-29-13 1:17 pm
- Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:06 am
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
- Lions score 37 straight in 40-10 rout over Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 5:50 pm
- Lions CB Chris Houston inactive against Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 11:35 am
- Brewers' Braun has regrets, meets with Laurenzi Updated: Nov-27-13 10:23 pm
- Lions looking for boost from Burleson Updated: Nov-26-13 6:01 pm
- Packers unsure of QB for game against Lions Updated: Nov-25-13 10:02 pm
- 5 things to know after Vikings-Packers tie Updated: Nov-25-13 3:43 am
- Vikings and Packers play to a 26-26 tie Updated: Nov-24-13 11:21 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lineman Johnny Jolly performed a little dance on the frozen turf after recovering a fumble. Back Jarrett Bush clutched the ball tightly in his left arm after his game-sealing interception, then pumped his chest with his other arm and let out a yell.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
ATLANTA (3-9) vs. GREEN BAY (5-6-1)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
Leslie Frazier shook his head and managed a slight smile when the question was posed.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith knows the value of a strong finish, even in a dismal season such as this one.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Still trying to make sense of one of the toughest losses in his successful tenure as Green Bay Packers coach, Mike McCarthy made it clear what his struggling team must accomplish.
DETROIT - For almost a decade, Thanksgiving seemed to bring out the worst in Detroit's struggling football franchise.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game.
MILWAUKEE - Ryan Braun ended his silence Wednesday, speaking to the media for the first time since accepting a season-ending, 65-game suspension for violating Major League Baseball's anti-drug agreement.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Nate Burleson caught a touchdown pass in his first game back from an arm injury, then held the ball aloft like it was a freshly made pizza.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the chances of Aaron Rodgers playing Thursday's Thanksgiving game at Detroit are "slim to none."
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers' losing streak without Aaron Rodgers is over, though the frustration continues in Titletown.