- Bears looking more like playoff team than rebuilding team Updated: Nov-30-15 6:26 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago cornerback Tracy Porter played on a Super Bowl champion in New Orleans, so he knows what a playoff team looks like.
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson was sick of the story line about the Seattle Seahawks inability to finish games in the fourth quarter.
- Packers look for fundamental fixes on offense ahead of Lions Updated: Nov-29-15 8:29 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Generally, Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been happy with how his team has practiced this season. What is happening during games continues to confound Green Bay, especially lately with its once-potent offense.
- Bears' defense key to second-half surge Updated: Nov-27-15 3:15 pm
Even Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is sitting up and taking notice of what's going on with his team's defense.
- Passed up: Packers press for answers for offensive problems Updated: Nov-27-15 1:28 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy says there is no magic formula to get Green Bay back on track following its fourth loss in five games.
- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game Updated: Nov-27-15 2:50 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- Bears hold off Packers 17-13, spoiling Favre's night Updated: Nov-27-15 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers lost feeling in his left hand after a hit. The Green Bay Packers lost again at home.
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 2:03 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 12:51 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Favre throws kind words at Packers successor, Rodgers Updated: Nov-26-15 7:53 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Brett Favre threw some kind words at the man who replaced him at quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.
- Tight end now one of Broncos' many strengths Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tight end has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength for the Denver Broncos. Credit the addition of Vernon Davis and the promotion of Brock Osweiler.
- Rookie 49ers QB Dylan Thompson prepares in case he's needed Updated: Nov-25-15 4:22 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dylan Thompson has spent the majority of his rookie season as the scout team quarterback, posing as Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson in practice to prepare the starting defense.
- Packers' Rodgers looking forward to returns of Favre, Starr Updated: Nov-24-15 7:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers often speaks with pride about the history of the Green Bay Packers, a franchise that has been fortunate to have three of the game's best quarterbacks on its side.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- Caldwell: No 'magic' behind better Detroit defense Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell's demeanor rarely changed much when his team was losing game after game, so now that Detroit has won two in a row, he has nothing earth shattering to offer about how the Lions have become stronger defensively.
- After avian flu, governor's turkey event has weightier feel Updated: Nov-23-15 7:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - One bird may have been the star Monday, but Gov. Mark Dayton and Minnesota turkey producers held the flapping 40-pounder out as a tribute to an important agriculture sector in the midst of a rebound.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- Disappointed Vikings determined to stay true to identity Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings moved on from the loss to rival Green Bay, determined to isolate this defeat.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Vikings struggle on big stage again in 30-13 loss to Packers Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
- Rodgers, Packers beat Vikings 30-13 to even NFC North race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:41 pm
- Packers QB Rodgers probable for division showdown vs Vikings Updated: Nov-20-15 5:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - James Campen didn't have to be told the unsettling numbers for how often Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been knocked around in recent weeks.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.