- Knicks lose again, thumped 109-94 by Cavs Updated: Dec-10-13 10:32 pm
- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Knicks beat Magic by 38, end home skid at 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:14 pm
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Anthony misses last-second jumper, Nuggets hang on Updated: Nov-30-13 1:09 am
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 5:48 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 1:42 am
- Hawks send Knicks to 5th straight home loss Updated: Nov-16-13 11:27 pm
- Harden, Rockets withstand Anthony's 45, top Knicks Updated: Nov-15-13 1:12 am
- Anthony's 25 points lift Knicks past Hawks, 95-91 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:11 am
- Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight Updated: Nov-10-13 4:09 pm
CLEVELAND - His arms folded across his chest, New York Knicks coach Mike Woodson watched helplessly as three Cleveland players streaked past him on the way to an uncontested layup.
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
NEW YORK - Make that back-to-back blowouts, and at least one Knick swears he saw it coming.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
DENVER - Carmelo Anthony's bid for a triumphant return to Denver fell short.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Trail Blazers guard Wesley Matthews is as intrigued as anybody with the team's 11-game winning streak.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge believes the key to the Trail Blazers' early success this season is chemistry.
ATLANTA - J.R. Smith gave the Knicks a lift in a rare start before Carmelo Anthony assumed his normal lead role against the Hawks.
NEW YORK - Even with his team leading the Western Conference, Gregg Popovich said Sunday morning his San Antonio Spurs were playing C+ or B- basketball, adding there was "not much" he liked about their start.