- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Bucks beat Celtics 92-85 to end 11-game skid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:33 pm
- Bayless' 22 lead Grizzlies over Celtics 100-93 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:12 pm
- Celtics end 6-game skid with 94-87 win over Hawks Updated: Nov-23-13 11:32 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Parker leads Spurs past Celtics, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:44 am
- Jones, Rockets romp past Celtics, 109-85 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:51 pm
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Blazers beat Celtics 109-96 for 5th straight win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:50 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Jefferson carries Bobcats past Celtics, 89-83 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:23 pm
- Celtics F Sullinger out with sore knee Updated: Nov-13-13 6:12 pm
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
- Bayless leads Grizzlies past winless Celtics 95-88 Updated: Nov-05-13 12:18 am
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
BOSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies may have missed Marc Gasol's inside defense. His absence certainly didn't hurt their scoring in the paint.
ATLANTA - Brandon Bass was back in the starting lineup on Saturday night, leading the Celtics to a victory.
SAN ANTONIO - Although the San Antonio Spurs seem rather methodical and downright boring to some, they are enjoying themselves this season and that is ruining the fun for others.
HOUSTON - Terrence Jones said he is feeling more comfortable and confident on the floor.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was a No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft and is a two-time All-Star who has averaged more than 21 points per game in each of the last four seasons.
BOSTON - Charlotte's Al Jefferson got his usual nice round of applause from Boston fans during pregame introductions. Then he showed why they liked him so much when he wore green.
BOSTON - Celtics forward Jared Sullinger will not play Wednesday night against Charlotte because of a sore right knee.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Jerryd Bayless finally found his range, Memphis clamped down on defense and the Grizzlies used the combination for a victory.