- Little government response to bombing a year later Updated: Apr-17-14 3:11 am
- Gay rights lobbyist to join Sen. Murphy's office Updated: Apr-12-14 9:31 am
- Jeter to give talk at upstate NY college in Dec. Updated: Apr-11-14 7:20 am
- Sharpton opens civil rights annual; Obama expected Updated: Apr-09-14 3:49 pm
- New York mayor aims to mend relations with press Updated: Apr-01-14 6:40 pm
BOSTON - A year after homemade bombs ripped through the Boston Marathon, state and federal officials have enacted virtually no policy changes in response to the attack, a dramatic departure from previous acts of terrorism that prompted waves of government action.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A government relations chief for the Human Rights Campaign is joining Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy's office as his chief of staff.
CLINTON, New York - Derek Jeter's post-season plans during his first few months in retirement include a public appearance at an upstate New York college.
NEW YORK - The Rev. Al Sharpton opened his annual civil rights conference Wednesday, which President Barack Obama plans to attend, amid revelations about the activist's cooperation with the FBI in a 1980s mob investigation.
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio's relationship with New York City's press since taking office at the beginning of the year was initially marked with several missteps, creating unflattering tabloid headlines and helping to drag down his approval ratings in the eyes of the public.