- Ducks beat Blackhawks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- Stars score 3 in 53 seconds in win over Ducks Updated: Nov-27-13 12:08 am
- Column: Fighting hurts both sides in NHL lawsuit Updated: Nov-26-13 5:42 pm
- Getzlaf scores late in OT, Ducks beat Lightning Updated: Nov-23-13 2:21 am
- Devils rally past Ducks late, winning 4-3 in OT Updated: Nov-21-13 1:47 am
- Penguins erupt with 3 in 3rd, slip by Ducks 3-1 Updated: Nov-18-13 11:12 pm
- Hurricanes upend Ducks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-15-13 11:03 pm
- Filppula scores 2 goals, Lightning beat Ducks 5-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 11:53 pm
- Ducks captain Getzlaf nearing return Updated: Nov-14-13 7:49 pm
- Anaheim Ducks re-sign C Steckel, send him to AHL Updated: Nov-11-13 11:47 pm
- Ducks improve to 15-3-1 with 3-1 win over Canucks Updated: Nov-11-13 12:33 am
- Getzlaf's hat trick in 1st leads Ducks past Sabres Updated: Nov-09-13 1:42 am
- Ducks stay atop NHL with 5-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Nov-07-13 1:39 am
CHICAGO - Jonas Hiller and the Anaheim Ducks finally grabbed another shootout win. Against a good team, too.
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
DALLAS - Talk about a quick 1-2-3 for the Dallas Stars.
For a preview of what evidence on Day 1 of an NHL concussions trial might look like, head over to YouTube, type in "NHL brawls" and take your pick of any of the 481,000 choices offered there.
ANAHEIM, California - After nearly 65 minutes of complete frustration, the Anaheim Ducks finally were able to get a puck past Tampa Bay's Ben Bishop on their 42nd and final try - and with just 5.2 seconds to spare.
ANAHEIM, California - Nobody had beaten the Anaheim Ducks at home all season long, and they had another late lead until Jaromir Jagr got the New Jersey Devils to overtime.
PITTSBURGH - When Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma shuffled the lines in search of a spark for his slumping offense, putting Evgeni Malkin and rookie Brian Gibbons on the ice together wasn't what he had in mind.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Winless in shootouts this season, the Carolina Hurricanes weren't optimistic when Friday's game against the Anaheim Ducks was tied after 65 minutes.
TAMPA, Florida - Valtteri Filppula and the Tampa Bay Lightning have kept up a strong start even without their leading scorer.
ANAHEIM, California - Center David Steckel has re-signed with the Anaheim Ducks.
ANAHEIM, California - This season is beginning to resemble 2006-07 for All-Star forward Corey Perry, one of five Anaheim Ducks holdovers who helped them win their only Stanley Cup title seven years ago.
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks' dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making.
ANAHEIM, California - For the first 8 minutes of the Ducks' return to Anaheim, coach Bruce Boudreau thought he saw the residual effects of an eight-game, 15-day road trip.