- Howard leads Rockets over Bulls 109-94 Updated: Dec-19-13 1:35 am
- Gay scores 26 to lead Kings past Rockets 106-91 Updated: Dec-15-13 10:02 pm
- Aldridge leads Trail Blazers past Rockets, 111-104 Updated: Dec-13-13 2:47 am
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Magic 98-88 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:38 pm
- Harden scores 34, Rockets beat Warriors 105-83 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:06 am
- Rockets hand Spurs 1st home loss, 112-106 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:32 am
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Garcia and Brooks lead Rockets over Hawks 113-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:41 pm
- Brooks leads Rockets over Timberwolves, 112-101 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:29 pm
- Ellis leads Mavs rally in 123-120 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-21-13 1:48 am
- Jones, Rockets romp past Celtics, 109-85 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:51 pm
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard is happy and healthy in Houston, and coach Kevin McHale is pleased with how his superstar center has played so far this season.
SACRAMENTO, California - Rudy Gay walked off the court to a standing ovation in the final minutes, receiving high-fives from coaches and teammates on the bench - and a hug from DeMarcus Cousins.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge's big night against the Houston Rockets wasn't about the stats, the All-Star votes or the fans chanting "MVP! MVP!"
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard was late for the pregame shootaround. So he knew that playing on his 28th birthday, and against his former team, the onus was on him to both atone and deliver.
HOUSTON - The Rockets' offense is one of the best in the NBA. However, against Golden State on Friday night, it was the defense that was the key.
SAN ANTONIO - The Houston Rockets gave away a 23-point lead, Dwight Howard was being fouled intentionally and the disdain of the San Antonio Spurs' sellout crowd was roaring down on them in the final minutes of the game.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets haven't had a drop-off offensively despite top scorer James Harden being sidelined with a sore foot for the last three games.
HOUSTON - Aaron Brooks had played just 15 minutes in his last six games and acknowledged he was a little shaky when he entered Houston's game against Minnesota late in the first quarter.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis is turning into quite a consolation prize after Dallas missed out on Dwight Howard.
HOUSTON - Terrence Jones said he is feeling more comfortable and confident on the floor.