- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:24 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Harden's 39 lead Rockets over Thunder 111-107 Updated: Apr-05-14 1:30 am
- DeRozan leads Raptors past Rockets 107-103 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:09 pm
- Nets end 14-game skid vs Rockets, clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-02-14 12:07 am
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-28-14 3:28 am
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-27-14 11:42 pm
- Harden scores 31, Rockets top Bobcats 100-89 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:03 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Timberwolves 129-106 Updated: Mar-20-14 11:33 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
LOS ANGELES - Terrence Jones and James Harden scored 33 points apiece, and the Houston Rockets kept up their playoff push with their third straight victory, 145-130 over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are heading to the playoffs for the second straight year and believe wins like the one they picked up Friday night will help them when they get there.
TORONTO - Kevin McHale was talking about the challenges of re-engineering an offense missing three starters, but he might as well have summed up the state of the struggling Houston Rockets.
HOUSTON - Philadelphia coach Brett Brown was grasping for positives after his team tied an NBA record for futility by dropping its 26th straight game on Thursday night.
HOUSTON - After the Philadelphia 76ers tied an NBA record with their 26th consecutive loss, one of their youngest voices spoke loudest.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Houston Rockets hadn't been very good lately with Dwight Howard on the court, and downright lethal with him on the sidelines.