- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Irving, Cavaliers snap Nuggets' win streak 98-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- Cavs hold on to beat Bulls 97-93 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:51 pm
- Spurs crush Cavaliers 126-96 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:20 am
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Beal, Nene lead Wizards past Cavaliers 98-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 pm
- Irving's 41 lead Cavs to 103-96 OT win vs Wizards Updated: Nov-17-13 6:45 am
- Bynum in starting lineup for Cavaliers Updated: Nov-16-13 7:27 pm
- Kidd-Gilchrist helps Charlotte top Cleveland 86-80 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:20 pm
- Cavs' Irving has nasal fracture, available to play Updated: Nov-15-13 7:57 pm
- Love, Timberwolves rip Cavs 124-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:33 pm
- Rose departs Bulls' victory with hamstring injury Updated: Nov-11-13 11:26 pm
- Turner, Wroten lead Sixers over Cavs 94-79 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:44 pm
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets' seven-game winning streak.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have been waiting for Andrew Bynum to have a breakout performance.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards are finally getting some answers.
WASHINGTON - With rumors of dissent swirling, the Cleveland Cavaliers found a surefire remedy - a virtuoso performance by slumping All-Star Kyrie Irving.
WASHINGTON - Cleveland center Andrew Bynum will be in the starting lineup for just the second time this season when the Cavaliers play the Washington Wizards.
CLEVELAND - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and the Charlotte Bobcats kept playing, even when they trailed by double digits in the third quarter.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving will wear a mask when he plays after being elbowed in the face Wednesday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - When Kevin Martin had to be scratched about 30 minutes before tipoff because of an illness, the Minnesota Timberwolves were in desperate need of another scorer to fill in.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose had 16 points before leaving in the fourth quarter with a right hamstring injury, and the Chicago Bulls pulled away from the Cleveland Cavaliers for a 96-81 victory on Monday night.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers heard all the whispers before the season started. They were predicted by most experts to be among the worst teams in the league, if not the worst.