- Joe Kelly tagged by Twins, Red Sox drop opener 7-2 Updated: May-25-15 7:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Joe Kelly entered Monday's game looking as if he had things figured out coming off of two of his best performances of 2015.
- Nolasco, Plouffe help Twins stay hot in 7-2 win over Red Sox Updated: May-25-15 6:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It's been a rocky season and a quarter for Ricky Nolasco since he joined the Minnesota Twins. The weight of a four-year, $49 million contract proved too much to bear in his first season, and his second year started with a trip to the disabled list.
- Angels' offense shut down by Miley in 6-1 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-24-15 6:44 pm
BOSTON - Mike Scioscia said before the game that hitters usually look at a few pitches when facing a starter for the first time.
- Napoli homers again, drives in 4; Red Sox beat Angels 6-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Mike Napoli might want to find that child that autographed his bat a couple of days ago and have him sign a few more.
- Rangers' Rodriguez keeps Red Sox bats quiet in 3-1 win Updated: May-21-15 11:18 pm
BOSTON - Wandy Rodriguez's plan worked very well. He simply kept Boston's struggling hitters confused.
- Gallardo gives up 2 key HRs, Rangers lose 4-3 to Red Sox Updated: May-20-15 12:17 am
- Wade Miley duels with Sonny Gray, Boston beats A's 2-0 Updated: May-13-15 7:48 pm
OAKLAND, California - Somehow, Wade Miley pulled off escape acts all afternoon.
- Last-place Red Sox fire pitching coach Juan Nieves Updated: May-07-15 4:00 pm
- Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win over Red Sox Updated: May-04-15 1:12 am
BOSTON - Andrew Miller had a chance to seal the New York Yankees' sweep by retiring the bottom of the Red Sox order.
- Orioles get 20 hits in 18-7 rout of Red Sox Updated: Apr-26-15 6:02 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles circled the bases more often than ever before under Buck Showalter, twice scoring six runs in an inning and pounding out 20 hits without even batting in the ninth.
- Rays, Archer complete sweep of Blue Jays Updated: Apr-26-15 5:20 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - There was some doubt over whether Chris Archer would even be able to pitch Sunday. When he did make the start, the Rays right-hander exceeded all expectations, even his own.