- Kelly hurt as Cardinals lose to Brewers 5-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:17 pm
- Peralta helps Brewers beat Cards 5-1 and stop skid Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Brewers bats cold again in 6-1 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-16-14 12:27 am
- Reds beat Cardinals 4-0, avoid sweep Updated: Apr-09-14 5:43 pm
- Cards' exhibition against Triple-A team rained out Updated: Mar-29-14 2:51 am
- NL champions have arms, depth for another run Updated: Mar-25-14 7:58 pm
- Kelly chosen as Cardinals' No. 5 starter after win Updated: Mar-24-14 2:33 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke realizes one victory doesn't necessarily end the St. Louis Cardinals' recent dominance over the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - The defense is just fine and the pitching is still there for the Brewers.
ST. LOUIS - The pop fly cleared the infield by about 20-25 feet. Billy Hamilton's teammates have seen his legs in action, but figured he'd stay put at third.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The scheduled exhibition game between the St. Louis Cardinals and their Triple-A Memphis farm club was rained out Friday night.
ST. LOUIS - Last October, the St. Louis Cardinals were sufficiently flush with arms that they carried rookie Shelby Miller and deposed closer Edward Mujica in ceremonial roles and made it to Game 6 of the World Series against Boston.
JUPITER, Florida - Joe Kelly was told that he will be the Cardinals' No. 5 starter after taking a no-hitter into the sixth inning Sunday in St. Louis' 6-3 victory over the Houston Astros.