- Harper uses patriotic themed bat, homers to help Nats win Updated: Jul-04-15 5:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Seems like every bat Bryce Harper uses this season provides fireworks for the Washington Nationals.
- Bumgarner struggles; Giants suffer 9-3 loss to Nats Updated: Jul-04-15 4:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Madison Bumgarner barely broke a sweat before the Nationals got to him.
- Nationals pitcher Strasburg exits early with injury Updated: Jul-04-15 4:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals' pitcher Stephen Strasburg left Saturday's game against the San Francisco Giants in the fourth inning after experiencing tightness in his left side.
- Phillies-Nationals game postponed by rain Updated: Jun-27-15 6:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nationals manager Matt Williams was pretty peeved that this game even started.
- Harper homers in 9-run 1st, Gonzalez and Nats beat Pirates Updated: Jun-21-15 6:20 pm
WASHINGTON - With the way the Washington Nationals are pitching these days, they hardly needed all of the runs Bryce Harper and his teammates provided from the start.
- Rays beat Nationals 5-3 as Harper leaves game Updated: Jun-19-15 12:35 am
WASHINGTON - While the crowd at Nationals Park was worried about the home team's star slugger Thursday night, the Tampa Bay Rays left town with a two-game sweep.
- Nationals OF Harper strains hamstring, exits in loss to Rays Updated: Jun-18-15 10:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals star Bryce Harper strained his left hamstring while taking an awkward tumble making a throw, and Washington lost to the Tampa Bay Rays 5-3 on Thursday night.
- Scherzer throws 1-hitter and fans 16, Nationals beat Brewers Updated: Jun-14-15 6:57 pm
MILWAUKEE - The way Max Scherzer was pitching, the Milwaukee Brewers were going to need a bit of luck to even manage getting anyone on base.
- Gee to get spot start Sunday for Mets; Goeddel to DL Updated: Jun-12-15 7:22 pm
NEW YORK - The Mets are going to use a sixth starter. Just don't call it a six-man rotation.
- Nationals bring up Ross from Harrisburg, send down Cole Updated: Jun-06-15 11:29 am