- Canadiens top Lightning again for 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-18-14 11:33 pm
- Lightning earn home-ice edge against Canadiens Updated: Apr-13-14 7:18 pm
- 3-goal third helps Lightning beat Flyers 4-2 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:33 pm
- Palat, Lindback key Lightning's 3-0 win over Leafs Updated: Apr-09-14 12:00 am
- Benn scores twice as Stars beat Lightning 5-2 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:35 pm
- Ramo stops 31 shots to lead Flames past Lightning Updated: Apr-03-14 11:35 pm
- Legwand, Red Wings top Lightning 3-2 Updated: Mar-30-14 9:00 pm
- Stamkos lifts Lightning past Sabres 4-3 in OT Updated: Mar-29-14 11:06 pm
- Senators slip past Lightning 4-3 in shootout Updated: Mar-25-14 12:47 am
- Neal lifts Penguins past Lightning 4-3 Updated: Mar-22-14 5:10 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Montreal Canadiens are gaining confidence with every playoff victory.
WASHINGTON - It came right down to the final moment of the final regular-season game for the Tampa Bay Lightning to secure home-ice advantage against the Montreal Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning have put themselves in position for home-ice in their opening playoff round against Montreal.
TAMPA, Florida - The Toronto Maple Leafs faded out of postseason contention again.
TAMPA, Florida - The Dallas Stars are playing like a team desperate to reach the postseason for the first time in six years. The Tampa Bay Lightning, however, have lost back-to-back home games since clinching their second playoff berth in seven seasons.
TAMPA, Florida - After five years Karri Ramo expected his return to Tampa to feel different, but the Calgary Flames' goalie said it felt like a normal game.
DETROIT - Desperation fueled the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night.
BUFFALO, New York - Steven Stamkos called it an "uncharacteristic hat trick." Even though one of the goals counted for the other team.
TAMPA, Florida - The struggling Ottawa Senators needed a boost Monday night, and their first-year captain provided it.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma wanted his team to play a tight, low-scoring game against Tampa Bay on Saturday, figuring it's what the Metropolitan Division leaders are likely to see when the postseason begins next month.