- Tavares, Prince lead Islanders past Lightning 5-3 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-27-16 11:25 pm
- Bishop shines, Lightning eliminate Red Wings in 5 games Updated: Apr-22-16 3:41 am
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning can use a break - and they've earned it.
- Killorn's late goal lifts Lightning over Red Wings 1-0 Updated: Apr-21-16 11:27 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop refused to crack.
- High-profile injuries around NHL muddle playoff landscape Updated: Apr-12-16 5:58 pm
WASHINGTON - The defending Eastern Conference Tampa Bay Lightning are a lot more uneasy going into the playoffs than they were a year ago. Not having Steven Stamkos and Anton Stralman can do that.
- Rangers open playoffs at Pens; Ducks vault Kings in Pacific Updated: Apr-10-16 11:04 pm
- Galchenyuk, Pacioretty score twice; Canadiens beat Lightning Updated: Apr-10-16 1:27 am
MONTREAL - If there was a bright spot to a disappointing season for the Montreal Canadiens, it was the emergence of Alex Galchenyuk as a top-line center.
- Drouin scores in NHL return, Lightning ice home ice Updated: Apr-07-16 10:41 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jonathan Drouin is already making the most of his second chance with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Struggling Lightning recall forward Jonathan Drouin from AHL Updated: Apr-07-16 10:01 am
TAMPA, Florida - The struggling Tampa Bay Lightning have recalled forward Jonathan Drouin from the American Hockey League.
- Tavares caps Islanders' 3-goal 2nd in 5-2 win over Lightning Updated: Apr-04-16 11:19 pm
NEW YORK - Disappointed by a bad loss in the last game, New York coach Jack Capuano singled out some players he said 'needed to play better.' The Islanders then went out and got a crucial win in their playoff push.
- Lightning beat Devils 3-1, but lose Stamkos to blood clot Updated: Apr-02-16 11:28 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning's strong third period in a win over New Jersey was greatly overshadowed by the news that captain Steven Stamkos will miss one to three months because of a blood clot in his arm.
- Lightning's Stamkos out 1-to-3 months with blood clot in arm Updated: Apr-02-16 10:37 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning captain Steven Stamkos will miss 1-to-3 months with a blood clot in his right arm, and is scheduled to have surgery Monday to repair it.
- Condon gets 1st shutout, Canadiens beat Lightning 3-0 Updated: Mar-31-16 11:31 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning dropped to second place in the Atlantic Division after a disappointing loss to Montreal.