- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Man City slips further out of title contention Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- City's title hopes hit with 2-2 draw vs Sunderland Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- Toure set to miss half of Man City's final 6 games Updated: Apr-15-14 8:26 am
- Liverpool beats City 3-2, on course for EPL title Updated: Apr-13-14 2:50 pm
- 5 Ivory Coast players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:13 am
- Lamouchi looking to get best out of aging squad Updated: Apr-09-14 5:11 am
- Cue samba: Brazil's World Cup bound to be special Updated: Apr-08-14 4:26 am
- Man City beats Southampton 4-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 10:38 am
- Arsenal prevents Man City going top with 1-1 draw Updated: Mar-29-14 5:09 pm
- Dzeko double helps City to 3-0 win over United Updated: Mar-25-14 7:53 pm
- Man City beats Fulham 5-0 in Premier League Updated: Mar-22-14 1:32 pm
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League trophy could be out of reach for Manchester City after a 2-2 home draw with last-placed Sunderland on Wednesday that capped a demoralizing four days for title chasers.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's hopes of winning the Premier League took a big hit with a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Sunderland on Wednesday, with the title chasers needing an 88th-minute goal from Samir Nasri to earn a point.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City could be without midfielder Yaya Toure for three of the team's final six Premier League games.
LIVERPOOL, England - Embracing his teammates after a hugely significant win in the Premier League title race, Steven Gerrard looked to the skies and cried tears of joy.
Ivory Coast will stick with its tried and trusted veterans and only a few young players at the World Cup.
The World Cup offers Sabri Lamouchi the chance to bring the best out of an aging Ivory Coast squad.
Like sunshine and happiness or Lennon and McCartney, football and Brazil go together, each making the other better. So the first World Cup in Brazil in 64 years is bound to be special.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City kept the destiny of the Premier League title in its hands by beating Southampton 4-1 on Saturday, with the visitors' defeat further marred by a serious-looking injury to England striker Jay Rodriguez.
LONDON - Arsenal prevented Manchester City from going top while keeping up its own pursuit of the title with a spirited fightback to draw 1-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
MANCHESTER, England - Yaya Toure scored a hat trick Saturday as Manchester City brushed aside last-place Fulham 5-0 to keep pace in the Premier League title race.