- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Rose-less Bulls, 89-83 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 1:51 am
- Ellis scores 26 and Mavericks hold off Jazz 103-93 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 am
- Burke to make NBA debut in New Orleans Updated: Nov-20-13 7:54 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke finally had an opportunity to show why the Utah Jazz wanted him so badly.