- Column: NASCAR's Talladega wreckfest comes at a price Updated: May-02-16 6:31 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Nobody needs to be reminded that racing is inherently dangerous. We all know drivers assume the risks. It's understood that no one forces a driver to compete.
- Brad Keselowski wins crazy crash-fest at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 6:50 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Two cars went airborne, 35 were involved in an accident of some kind, and Danica Patrick had the wind knocked out of her in a vicious crash into the wall.
- Harvick wins pole on rainy day at Richmond Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rain washed out qualifying at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, giving Kevin Harvick the pole position Sunday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race based on being the fastest in an abbreviated morning practice session.
- Driver Council agrees to pay Tony Stewart $35,000 fine Updated: Apr-22-16 8:38 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart's peers will pay the $35,000 fine NASCAR levied against the three-time champion for criticizing the series about a potential safety hazard during races.
- Kyle Busch 4th NASCAR Xfinity win of 2016 is 80th overall Updated: Apr-09-16 12:05 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Kyle Busch completed a NASCAR sweep in a week.
- Edwards on Texas pole, 7th pole winner in 7 Cup races so far Updated: Apr-08-16 6:24 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Carl Edwards became the seventh different pole winner in the seven NASCAR Sprint Cup races this season, posting the fast lap of 194.609 mph in the final round of qualifying for Saturday night's Duck Commander 500 at the Texas track where he has won three times.