- Browns QB Campbell to start against Patriots Updated: Dec-06-13 3:57 pm
- Browns WR Josh Gordon breaks records, perceptions Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 pm
- Browns-Patriots Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 12:45 pm
- Browns quarterback carousel broken Updated: Dec-04-13 5:09 pm
- Has good-bad gap with NFL QBs widened? Updated: Dec-03-13 7:35 pm
- Battered Browns sign quarterback Caleb Hanie Updated: Dec-03-13 12:41 pm
- Browns' Weeden suffers concussion, QB spot unclear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:00 pm
- Manning, Broncos own Chiefs and AFC West lead Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 am
- 5 things to know after Jaguars beat Browns 32-28 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:46 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Vikings win after losing Ponder to concussion Updated: Dec-01-13 8:20 pm
- Browns bottom out with 32-28 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 7:37 pm
- Shorts catches late TD to give Jaguars 32-28 win Updated: Dec-01-13 6:26 pm
- Browns WR Gordon returns after head injury Updated: Dec-01-13 3:26 pm
- Eubanks starting at LB for Browns against Jaguars Updated: Dec-01-13 12:35 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Browns QB Weeden trying to tune out booing Updated: Nov-27-13 3:16 pm
- Polamalu back to old self for resurgent Steelers Updated: Nov-26-13 6:44 pm
- Browns agree to terms with QB Tanney Updated: Nov-26-13 6:39 pm
- Surging Steelers not getting ahead of things Updated: Nov-25-13 5:46 pm
- Browns lose Campbell, get routed 27-11 by Steelers Updated: Nov-24-13 7:32 pm
- Roethlisberger leads Steelers past Browns 27-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:09 pm
- Browns QB Jason Campbell back in spotlight Updated: Nov-15-13 3:31 pm
- Back from bye, Browns get ready for Bengals Updated: Nov-11-13 5:21 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Jason Campbell's headaches are gone, and for the moment, so are Cleveland's pains at quarterback.
BEREA, Ohio - Josh Gordon dresses flashy and he drives a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims, a luxury car the Browns wide receiver believes is one of a kind.
CLEVELAND (4-8) at NEW ENGLAND (9-3)
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns' muddled quarterback situation has gotten messier.
Leslie Frazier shook his head and managed a slight smile when the question was posed.
CLEVELAND - Battered and bruised at quarterback, the Browns have gotten a little healthier.
BEREA, Ohio - Another stinging defeat. Another damaged quarterback.
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.
CLEVELAND - They were a joke, an easy punch line for late-night TV talk-show hosts. The Jacksonville Jaguars were the NFL's bottom feeders, almost laughable.
The Vikings lost quarterback Christian Ponder to a concussion, long before they went on to win 23-20 in overtime after each team missed a kick.
CLEVELAND - His eyes filled with tears, Joe Haden's voice cracked as his emotions alternated between disgust and disbelief.
CLEVELAND - This was the way Cecil Shorts always imagined it would happen: game on the line, ball in the air, his chance to the hero.
CLEVELAND - Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has returned to the game after he sustained a head injury in the third quarter against Jacksonville.
CLEVELAND - Browns rookie Darius Eubanks is making his first career start at inside linebacker against Jacksonville.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
BEREA, Ohio - This season alone, he's been a starter, backup, starter, backup and starter again. And, an easy target.
PITTSBURGH - The strands of gray in Troy Polamalu's hair are still there. So are the hints of salt in his still mostly pepper beard.
CLEVELAND - Alex Tanney can perform trick shots with a football. The Browns don't need him to do anything more fancy than learn their plays.
PITTSBURGH - Fernando Velasco expected to see panic after the Pittsburgh Steelers limped through a winless September. Apathy and frustration are supposed to be part of the mix when a team gets off to its worst start in more than 40 years, right?
CLEVELAND - Lying flat on his back near the painted orange helmet logo at midfield, Jason Campbell couldn't get to his feet.
CLEVELAND - Their horrendous start has long been forgotten, erased with an equally unexpected turnaround.
BEREA, Ohio - As the Browns stretched before practice on Friday, a peculiar song blared from the four loudspeakers lining one side of the team's outdoor field.
BEREA, Ohio - There were no new bumps or bruises that needed icing, no quarterback issues to manage, no critical decisions to be second-guessed.