- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season Updated: Nov-27-15 2:44 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo knew he was risking another left collarbone injury by coming back eight weeks after breaking it.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Texans add Weeden with Hoyer questionable with concussion Updated: Nov-19-15 12:10 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have claimed quarterback Brandon Weeden off waivers with Brian Hoyer questionable for Sunday's game against the New York Jets because of a concussion.
- Cowboys waive QB Brandon Weeden with Romo return imminent Updated: Nov-17-15 5:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys waived quarterback Brandon Weeden on Tuesday with the possibility of Tony Romo's return this weekend after missing seven games with a broken collarbone.
- Romo returns, but Cowboys' issues run deeper in 7-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 7:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eligible to play again for Dallas.
- Winston rallies Buccaneers over struggling Cowboys Updated: Nov-16-15 3:20 am
TAMPA, Florida - When Lovie Smith was asked a third time about the Jameis Winston fumble that wasn't, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' coach declared it time to move on.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Winston's 1-yard TD run lifts Bucs over Cowboys 10-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jameis Winston scored on a 1-yard quarterback keeper with 54 seconds remaining, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 10-6 victory that extended the Dallas Cowboys' longest losing streak since 1989 to seven games.
- Romo's return near as Cowboys try to end skid without him Updated: Nov-13-15 5:20 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo, scout team quarterback.
- Giants, Eagles on collision course to rule NFC East Updated: Nov-12-15 2:37 am
- From Romo to Welker, plenty of players to watch in the NFL Updated: Nov-11-15 3:08 am
Tony Romo is coming back, even if it's too late to save the Dallas Cowboys' season.
- Cowboys' long skid threatens to make Romo's return pointless Updated: Nov-09-15 7:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are on the verge of making the return of quarterback Tony Romo a moot point - if they haven't already.
- Eagles extend Cowboys' skid in Murray's return, 33-27 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 3:00 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray shared a hug with Dallas owner Jerry Jones before the Philadelphia running back's first game on his old home field, and with coach Jason Garrett afterward.
- Eagles hand Cowboys 6th straight loss, 33-27 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 12:59 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray put Philadelphia in position to win in his return to Dallas. Sam Bradford and Jordan Matthews finished off the Cowboys.
- Column: Cowboys debacle shows value of reliable QB backup Updated: Nov-06-15 6:05 pm
The most important position in the NFL is often the most vulnerable.
- Cowboys' 5-game skid all about injured Romo? Yes and no Updated: Nov-05-15 9:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten was as happy as anyone to have Tony Romo back on the practice field, even though the Dallas tight end won't see his quarterback in a game for at least two more weeks because of a broken left collarbone.
- Cowboys' offseason strategy takes hit with dumping of Randle Updated: Nov-03-15 8:08 pm
- Cowboys almost out of time to keep hope alive without Romo Updated: Nov-02-15 7:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are running out of chances to stay in contention without Tony Romo, and owner Jerry Jones is running out of optimism.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.
- Cowboys' Bryant 'would be playing' if return were his call Updated: Oct-30-15 6:03 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant says he wants to be smart about his return from a broken right foot, and knows that means including Dallas team doctors, trainers and coaches in the process.